Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

what do you think would this be beter?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

Aspect_Unity

Feb 9, 2020
hi,i have a suggestion for the new Emerald Eggwars game ehm the auto bridges and the auto walls etc i think that they should swap the places with Block like the Blocks are under the auto bridges etc and rather then that we could put the auto bridges under the blocks section i have played a lot of Eggwars and i always buy the auto bridges by accident.

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
I agree. I also have this problem with steak and golden carrots. It’s quite annoying.

Rebeka

May 18, 2020
Düsseldorf, Germany
www.planetminecraft.com
I agree. I also have this problem with steak and golden carrots. It’s quite annoying.
hi,i have a suggestion for the new Emerald Eggwars game ehm the auto bridges and the auto walls etc i think that they should swap the places with Block like the Blocks are under the auto bridges etc and rather then that we could put the auto bridges under the blocks section i have played a lot of Eggwars and i always buy the auto bridges by accident.
Yes that's right because sometimes, i have that problem too.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
GiGaGekkies wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday
vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Top Bottom