Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ReportPlayer

Aug 12, 2016
I don't want to blame anyone for the downfall of Eggwars, but it's really fallen down, the entire server is pretty bad at this point in time. Hackers in almost every game, I feel like the staff doesn't even care about the server.

Reactions: OsmanCann

TheZigbot9000

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The North Obsidian Pillar in The End
This is furthest from the truth. If the staff didn't care it would be much worse than what you're seeing. Please bare with them. They're doing the best they can with the personnel that they have on hand. You can lend a helping hand by recording and reporting these players on the reports website. That will ensure that they do get punished as soon as possible. With time things will change for the better.

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
You’re overreacting. Yes, there might be hackers in some games but definitely not in every game. But do you think Cubecraft is the only server that has to deal with hackers?

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Downfall of EggWars? Where did this come from?
How is the entire server worsening when more and more players are actually joining it in this point of time? Care to explain for what other reasons you think it is bad?

If you see hackers in ‘almost every game’ then I guess you’re just unlucky enough to be in their game. Because I’m pretty sure there aren’t that many hackers. Also, now that more and more players are joining, I’m pretty sure the hacker count is going to go up. Wether you want it or not. But doesn’t every server have to deal with a lot of hackers? I know servers that are popular, but way worse. And how can you blame the staff for being bad? It’s not like they’re Sentinel. They aren’t in every game. Staff try their absolute best to check player reports, spectate games, etc. They have their own life and you should respect that - they can’t always be online. CubeCraft is surely not worsening. Instead, it’s blooming.

If you see a hacker, just report them on reports.cubecraft.net. This way, you actually help the staff a hand yourself, so they can look at your report and punish the player.

Last edited:

MrTommy

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2019
Legoworld
www.instagram.com
Pronouns
He/Him
lately i sarted doing website reports and either sentinel beats me to it or a staff member is doing /reports or sees the hacker themself. Staff care about cubecraft else why would they have become staff.

Reactions: Hoshi

RobinDn

Dedicated Member
Mar 17, 2017
You worry to much about something, that you can help with!
Like other said above me you can help and report the hackers and make the server a hacker free server.

Oct 19, 2015
The Netherlands
nl.namemc.com
I play Eggwars a lot lately, but I don’t see that many hackers. (Maybe 1 hacker every 10 games) And when I see one, I instantly /report them/record the hacker.
Plus I don’t understand how the server is bad at this time? The playercount is growing, so it is far from bad. :p

Reactions: RobinDn and Hoshi

HapMap

Mar 26, 2020
I kind of agree but not to everything in her/his post, Cubecraft is only active because of COVID-19 as of currently

Nyawh

Nov 28, 2019
Cat-alonia
nyawhbuilds.weebly.com
I play a lot of EggWars and I honestly didn't see any hacker in all the time i've played here. (but that's probably just coincidence)
Anyways, maybe if you play in 1.8 there are more hackers there (if I understood correctly, since i don't play 1.8)
Its true that sometimes i've got some issues with staff comunication (like when they closed every report I sent because i was using labymod, and i didn't know I can't send reports with it xd), but all of them got solved and it went really nice.
So i think staff really care about this server and it's community. :)

EasyStoeptegel

Mar 20, 2020
Rotterdam
I don't want to blame anyone for the downfall of Eggwars, but it's really fallen down, the entire server is pretty bad at this point in time. Hackers in almost every game, I feel like the staff doesn't even care about the server.
You need to know that cubecraft only has around 25 staff and daily around 400 reports and in those reports might be an false report so they do the best they can. But it’s good to share your opinion

Popcornman467

Novice Member
Jun 20, 2017
if this was pre-skyblock, i would have agreed with you, except i feel like the server is getting better again. it was at an all time low a few months ago- there weren't usually even 1000 players online. the staff has honestly improved, however we have seen ignorant stuff from staff too. One was some random guy reported us for "cross-teaming", because he got killed in a fight, and my friend got banned, however my friend appealed saying and the exact same staff member accepted it, so i dont know what happened there but whatever. Also, at one point we reported a clear hacker, i mean this man was hitting behind him, mad killaura, and then it got rejected, and this player who ill leave unnamed is now a staff member. This was a while ago, and i feel like the server has improved since.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Ohw no no no, You are (in my eyes) very very wrong. The server is growing and blooming as we haven't seen in years! The staff team is really active and I if you encounter a hacker and you can record it, the reports are done fairly quick and good! (https://reports.cubecraft.net/report)
Yes the amount of hacker has increased but the work that the staff puts in the server has increased as well to my feeling.
As a nice topping, the new maps are just beautiful. You have NO right to say that this server is dying and that the staff doesn't care about it/her/him?

Apr 10, 2020
We just need to do our best to help this community to grow and report the cheaters which will then probably get banned

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
1) the staff are doing there best to keep the server as hacker free as possible.
2) If there is a hacker you can record the hacker and report them on the forums.
3) the game has nearly always over 1000 players online.

SANTIEL_3

Apr 4, 2020
Hello;)

I think that if you see a hacker you can report them, and yes, egg wars don't have too much people, but isn't guilt of the personal

This is my opinion:)

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom