Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jan 13, 2019
I had an Idea about eggwars, when I went to play a few eggwars games on my favorite maps like, Under-Da-Sea, Kingdom, and Teaparty, those games are tremendously long, I'm talking like 1-3 hours long, and a lot of us don't like those games, we want either quick games, or moderately one hour games. So I was thinking about when a game goes over 1 hour, have the eggs (if there are any) turn into dragons. It would make sense, because they are dragon eggs, and on most maps your games are short but for those who hate sitting in one spot for 2 1/2 hours it really is a pain. The screenshot I uploaded was in a game that was at least 2 hours long when I died, and it still went on. Anyways thanks for listening, and I know its hard being Moderators/Admins because everyone's asking so many questions but if you could just listen to some people, that would make their day.

Attachments

• 2019-01-14_14.04.44.png
    2019-01-14_14.04.44.png
    831.9 KB · Views: 134

user947836

Novice Member
Aug 24, 2017
Well, just report everyone for camping on their island and you've won the game.
If the opponents stay on their islands, that doens't automatically mean that it is reportable. On top of that, if you are going to report a player, it can take over a day untill they are banned.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
If the opponents stay on their islands, that doens't automatically mean that it is reportable. On top of that, if you are going to report a player, it can take over a day untill they are banned.
If there's no bridge or whatever to that island and they're continuously shooting you off the map, I'd call it camping. Though, there are ender-pearls in Eggwars which you can buy.

About the suggestion, I don't know if turning the eggs into ender dragons is such a good idea. I mean I get you and the fact that some games are indeed taking a long time, but I just don't think ender dragons are such a good idea. I mean, killing them takes a long time already and if there's already one hour gone, it's going to take much longer. A secondly, ender dragons are very overpowered and strong.

D

Deleted member 436996

Though I agree that long games can be extremely tedious, and sometimes you just waste your time and you lose the game, I think there are different options rather than turning the eggs into dragons.
For example, making that if the game lasts more than one hour the eggs alive break, and a border starts shrinking, making all the players find at middle.

Though I don't dislike your idea, so +1

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
If there's no bridge or whatever to that island and they're continuously shooting you off the map, I'd call it camping. Though, there are ender-pearls in Eggwars which you can buy.
You may call it camping, but it is not camping as seen in the definition we have in the rules or in the sense of what we consider to be camping. Camping is defined as having a skybase, building and hiding under the map, or basically getting yourself out of the playable area of the game. Sitting on your island or bowing people off when they try to come is not punishable, nor do we consider it camping. You can simply build a safe bridge or use an enderpearl. There are other ways you can sneak onto an island as well.

As for the suggestion, I like the idea of it, but I feel it would basically destroy the whole purpose of the game. I could see maybe something like a debuff being added or a funny little occurrence happening for an egg breaking, but honestly if they were to add something like that (or a dragon) I feel people would stop trying to get eggs to prevent dying from it.
If the game goes on, simply fight. I mean it takes two teams to elongate a fight/game, and there are plenty of ways to get onto an island or get an egg without being noticed and ending the game. If you die, then leave or sit with your friends, but that is your choice. I like long games, in moderation, but there is always a way to wrap up a game faster than the pace it is going.
Either way, I don't fully agree with this idea or any main idea that may stem off this to attempt to shorten a game. The whole point of Eggwars is to strategically break an egg. Not die if you break it to a dragon, or just wait out the clock until it breaks from a border and then have it basically become Skywars. This is just my opinion though.

Gestoord

Jan 18, 2019
I like the idea, But maybe not a dragon, i should suggest in 45 min ( time doesn't matter) Everything around the egg gets destroys so you bassicly have no protection.
In this way the games might be a bit faster.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Valyo_nepobedim's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Kazwa wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
happy birthday! :)
Kazwa wrote on Baploon's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Loskol's profile.
Pro parrot plays pro program
Top Bottom