Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
It doesn't have to be OP. I mean, there are also other item types. And also, maybe that's just good? Then the games go fast. More maps for Team or Solo Speed Eggwars?

Reactions: Pitufo01

Awsomeface159

Sep 3, 2016
yeah I know but Its still really hard to actually do anything, like you start getting blocks and BLAM! you lose your egg, turn around you died...

Flaxic

Feb 8, 2017
It makes the game finish a lot faster, as a lot of people said. And maybe you can try to get blocks and obsidian to protect your egg fast? It's pretty cheap. :)

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
I don't think its overpowered right now, It used to be overpowered when speed was enabled, where people used to rush and get eggs so fast.
games would finish in no time. Also, if you think it's overpowered of you, you could always do normal eggwars, or vote for normal items,
which is a bit easier.

Reactions: Flaxic

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I don't play that much speed, but I think that diamond armor is way too op for that mode.
They should remove some of the extremely op items to make it go faster, even if you voted op.

F

Facelurite

I think speed egwars isnt por, because the re are items moré expensive that normal eggwars, maybe you are play OP games.
Moré mapa for tema or solo
Just speak in spanish its extremely clear that you're using google translate. It is not working

Efcluke95

Jul 11, 2016
wherever she is
twitter.com
I don't think its overpowered right now, It used to be overpowered when speed was enabled, where people used to rush and get eggs so fast.
games would finish in no time. Also, if you think it's overpowered of you, you could always do normal eggwars, or vote for normal items,
which is a bit easier.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Maybe you could suggest some map themes also I don't see how it is OP if it is for the obby price well how are you going to get obby otherwise picks are cheap too
Games are supposed to go by quicker

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
Top Bottom