Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
Aye,
So today I was ready to play a game of EggWars when I realized I saw a sign that said, "Diamonds get you the best gear". I just don't think this is true because Cubecraft added an Emerald generator in one of the past updates.
2017-05-15_19.21.01.png

I just thought builders could edit this and either add an Emerald generator or edit the diamond generator. Maybe do both. By edit, I mean that they should change what the signs say. Of course, there will be someone who says this is just a little detail or that they should focus on something else, but come on. This only takes a few minutes.

Attachments

• 2017-05-15_19.21.06.png
    2017-05-15_19.21.06.png
    1,001.3 KB · Views: 703

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
True, maybe they can add? emerald generator is the best! But diamant give you the best armorr
Actually. In OP emeralds do give you the best armour. Diamonds give better swords. Emeralds give poison arrows. 3-4 nice times poison arrows are a kill no matter your armour.

Merlijnthunders

Apr 30, 2016
The Netherlands
I disagree and I agree because not in all maps are emerald generators. Maybe in the maps where are Emerald generators can they update. That's what I think about it.

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
The maps they the emerald generators have. (UnderDaSea Mushrooms etc)
I disagree and I agree because not in all maps are emerald generators. Maybe in the maps where are Emerald generators can they update. That's what I think about it.
If they did that then every map would have their own waiting lobby. That's way too much work. I just think it would be nice if the emeralds generators to be put out there.

Reactions: Geert Wilders

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
Ah, yes not all,maps have Emerald generators that's true but idk which one
Western, Mushrooms, Tropical, Mine, UnderDaSea
Those are the maps with emerald generators. But you still don't want a waiting lobby for every map. It's just too much work and not efficient.

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
I still think it is not much work. Cubecraft has developers and I think that they can do it.
Developers don't do this. Developers take care of all commands and stuff. Builders are the ones who can change this. It is of course not too much work if they use build mods (As if they have //cut or //copy like we do in Creative) then it would be WAY easier. What about we tag a few builders ? I won't tag them because most of them are not in forums much. But I'll if y'all think it's necessary. Again, this is just a small thing I came up with. Doesn't really matter.

Reactions: Merlijnthunders

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Emeralds do not give you the best gear.
Considering how Emerald generators aren't in every map. And some simply give you a Knockback mushroom, it's rather not true. Diamond generators are still the main source for the best gear.
I've played quite allot of maps where I didn't use a Emerald generator nor did an opposing team and still I managed to win.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
In my opinion they should make a new waiting lobby and change things like these. The current waiting lobby is just getting too old.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Stanchermist369's profile.
We should do it...
Screenbits 2024-05-29_010512.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ProGamer672's profile.
Thank you for the follow!:D
iTz1Hamood wrote on Muhh's profile.
Hi, thanks for accepting the report!
Wish you a great time ✨.
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
dont impursunate meh
Xi1m wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
IMG_2528.jpg
Top Bottom