Do you think this is a good idea?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dai_Matsumoto

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Japan
I said that a cubelet would offer a week of gold rank. Regardless it seems the fanbase of the server doesn't see through my eyes so I'll just leave it at that.
I know it's locked, but I just wanted to apologize for not understanding what you meant :p That can actually work. One cubelet may be too cheap, but if we modify it so it's reasonable, players can get the opportunity to try out a rank for free and possibly buy a rank later on. (if they like it)

Read this just as some more information to back up what tImelord said about buying ranks: when the server was 30 players maximum, there was a hall for ranks due to the fact that it was so rare. From what I recall, I believe that there were only about 3-5 players that bought ranks. ( I may be wrong) However, once the PVP server was created, players wanted to buy ranks for the special kits they got back then. That was probably the core purpose why players wanted ranks on this server. Anyways, my point is only to forward why we have perks and not to start any kind of argument.

dwa

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
Top Bottom