Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Did you like the suggestion?

• Total voters

Nuvoh

Novice Member
Dec 6, 2017
As most people know, staff, Youtubers/twitch streamers have permission to start private eggwars games.

I think private games are amazing and really fun, which is why I think they should be more common:

My suggestion is to not give out the ability of hosting private games if you have a certain rank, but to give it to people that own big discord servers and start weekly, and possibly monthly, tournaments/events. A possible way to determine who is given the permission to start private games would be to have them apply for this "Role", like they would for applying for staff. This addition would widen the use of private games and would also provide the more competitive players with events they can take part in. People would also be inspired to start hosting their own tournaments/events.

My second suggestion is a new voting option for these private games: Max level Generators. This would mean that when the game starts, every generator would be max level, even your base generators. I dont think this should be added into normal eggwars games, as it would be voted for a lot and would inspire people to camp their diamond generatiors and get a bow at the start of the game. The teams would all stay at their base. It would be much better if this voting option was exclusive to private games, because the private game host can put rules and kick anyone not following them from the game. This voting option is used in some other servers and works perfectly. 5v5 eggwars tournaments could become more popular on cubecraft, as this voting option not being in cubecraft is one of the reasons why 5v5 eggwars tournaments are hosted on other servers.

Let me know if you like the ideas and if anything should be changed, I think both of these ideas go together, thats why I put two suggestions in 1 post.

colinverp

May 5, 2020
Helmond netherlands
really good idea, maybe also just without a rank but just with friends, like you can duel with friends, why not a private skywars/eggwars match? (just the same maps, but only with friends)

Nuvoh

Novice Member
Dec 6, 2017
really good idea, maybe also just without a rank but just with friends, like you can duel with friends, why not a private skywars/eggwars match? (just the same maps, but only with friends)
It would be cool, but I think cubecraft hasnt already added this for a reason. Im not sure why they havent though

Zillu

Jan 4, 2021
I doubt that this will ever happen as private games wouldn’t be that ‘special’ anymore. You can always asks a staff-member to start a private game for you when you’re with a decent amount players in the party. Although maybe this could be added to Duels as option;
A skywars/eggwars match but just as 1v1 (Where you have a two starter islands and one center island ofc)

Zillu

Jan 4, 2021
As most people know, staff, Youtubers/twitch streamers have permission to start private eggwars games.

I think private games are amazing and really fun, which is why I think they should be more common:

My suggestion is to not give out the ability of hosting private games if you have a certain rank, but to give it to people that own big discord servers and start weekly, and possibly monthly, tournaments/events. A possible way to determine who is given the permission to start private games would be to have them apply for this "Role", like they would for applying for staff. This addition would widen the use of private games and would also provide the more competitive players with events they can take part in. People would also be inspired to start hosting their own tournaments/events.

My second suggestion is a new voting option for these private games: Max level Generators. This would mean that when the game starts, every generator would be max level, even your base generators. I dont think this should be added into normal eggwars games, as it would be voted for a lot and would inspire people to camp their diamond generatiors and get a bow at the start of the game. The teams would all stay at their base. It would be much better if this voting option was exclusive to private games, because the private game host can put rules and kick anyone not following them from the game. This voting option is used in some other servers and works perfectly. 5v5 eggwars tournaments could become more popular on cubecraft, as this voting option not being in cubecraft is one of the reasons why 5v5 eggwars tournaments are hosted on other servers.

Let me know if you like the ideas and if anything should be changed, I think both of these ideas go together, thats why I put two suggestions in 1 post.
I really like this idea, it’s smart to not give people with a certain rank the ability to start private games as it wouldn’t be anything special anymore. Having a big amount of members in your discord server would also give the organizer the chance to host events on cube. It’s possible that new members from around the world will join cube for the first time and were left with a good feeling about it, so they might stick around for some time.

Reactions: colinverp and Nuvoh

Deann

what's a bug 🍪
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jul 2, 2017
the agency
I made the same type of suggestion a bit ago, it's a good idea but isn't ready to be implemented yet:
this system is still in development, i think this is something for after development
Hey Dean! Thanks for the suggestion man I really appreciate it. I understand exactly where you're coming from, but its just CubeCraft Admin Younisco and some other devs are still making these permissions. I've been stressing this issue as well, because my community is dying due to inactivity and lack of events. But hey, its all good. We should just be patient for the time being and give the developers the legroom to work on it. Thanks man!

Reactions: Taxy

Taxy

Sep 24, 2020
Austin, Texas
Ok, let me tell you that only staff at the moment is allowed to host private games. @Younisco says that private games will most likely be given to community leaders (like me!) that need to host tournaments. It will likely be a very long time till regular players recieve it.

OnlyTijmen

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Netherlands
trailoffriends.com
Pronouns
He/Him
It will likely be a very long time till regular players recieve it.
This will probably never happen... Maybe for obsidian plus rankers & ECO's

The problem here is, that these private servers are a lot of additional ram, since a lot more servers will be created...
This will cost a lot extra for hosting, since hosting is really expensive, and that is in my opinion is not worth it.

I think that they should focus on more "important" things.

Nov 23, 2020
Germany
I am not 100% sure, but i think cubecraft already has a similar system to this.

There are outside communities that require these private games to run and some of the owners of said discord servers / communities have already received special perks or just a youtube rank (as this rank can create private games)

OnlyTijmen

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Netherlands
trailoffriends.com
Pronouns
He/Him
There are outside communities that require these private games to run and some of the owners of said discord servers / communities have already received special perks or just a youtube rank (as this rank can create private games)
This is kinda right...
I think we can request a youtube rank to host tournaments, but this requires quite some planning.
We do not have extra perms for hosting tho

ThatsCuba

Mar 9, 2020

Hello there, I am Cuba, nice to meet you. I've been reading your suggestion and I think that the idea of giving permission to start private eggwars games to the owners of big discord servers is great. It would bring more people to CubeCraft and for sure it would be a great chance to highlight the eggwars on the server.

For the second part of your suggestion, I think that Max level Generators would be something very careful to deal with. In my opinion, having such an option to vote for, kind of removes part of the fun of playing the eggwars, and the gameplay, in general, would be a little flat.

In conclusion, I like the first idea, but can't say so for the second one.

Reactions: wtfkiddo

Nuvoh

Novice Member
Dec 6, 2017
Hello there, I am Cuba, nice to meet you. I've been reading your suggestion and I think that the idea of giving permission to start private eggwars games to the owners of big discord servers is great. It would bring more people to CubeCraft and for sure it would be a great chance to highlight the eggwars on the server.

For the second part of your suggestion, I think that Max level Generators would be something very careful to deal with. In my opinion, having such an option to vote for, kind of removes part of the fun of playing the eggwars, and the gameplay, in general, would be a little flat.

In conclusion, I like the first idea, but can't say so for the second one.
thanks for the reply! As I said in the post, the second one would only be for private games, the private game owners could decide if they wanted to have this option. I also think my second idea shouldnt be in normal eggwars.

ThatsCuba

Mar 9, 2020
thanks for the reply! As I said in the post, the second one would only be for private games, the private game owners could decide if they wanted to have this option. I also think my second idea shouldnt be in normal eggwars.

Hey there, yea I know. I still think that it would cause what stated previously by me.

Have a nice day!

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Don't agree.

What would be the point of giving them to people who are owners of large servers? That would still mean they are inaccessible to the general public.

If they became more widely available, I think they should be available to everyone, otherwise there would be literally no point.

LightsOff_

Novice Member
Sep 6, 2020
Antartica
I really like this idea but there should be a limited ammount of games you can start/day. There should also be a feature that private games can only be made if you are in a party of 12 or higher, this way there won't be to many people who always play private games. There should also be a team for spectators since it is hard to organise a tournament when the organisator and spectator has to die first.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom