Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Iggleboz

Aug 30, 2016
Neutral Bay
www.youtube.com
I have been thinking this ever since I got Gold Rank. If there is a draw on voting, what decides the winner? Then I realized it was actually random today. Then I thought: "that is really annoying", so I then thought that it should be whoever votes first wins the vote if it is a draw.

However, I think a cool perk for higher ranks than Gold would be that if it is a draw, the higher rank, no matter who voted first, wins the vote. Diamond will always beat Gold, Emerald will always beat Diamond, Obsidian will always beat Emerald, if it is a draw. Or, the majority of higher ranks. So for instance, if there were two Golds voting Overpowered, and a Gold and a Diamond voting Normal, then normal would win the draw.

So, recap. Whatever the majority vote is, that will be the case. If it is a draw, but one person is a higher rank, then the higher rank will always win. If it is a draw, and the opposing voters are both the same ranks, then whoever voted what they wanted first, will always win.

A "draw" is what we Brits call a "tie" for other English-speaking races who didn't know that.

-Thank you for your time, iggleboz.

Reactions: Power Ranger

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
Ehhm no matter how many votes exists its an RNG system. Basically if 3 persons vote op and 1 person votes hardcore there is a 75% chance for op and 25% chance for hardcore.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Not a fan of it.
If you join a game of solo and a rank has already voted before you joined, your vote will mean nothing and wouldn't make joining somewhat-full solo games enjoyable.
If this were implemented, players that can vote would target nearly empty games JUST to get their vote, which will leave a lot of ranks unable to vote for what they want to.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
I have been thinking this ever since I got Gold Rank. If there is a draw on voting, what decides the winner? Then I realized it was actually random today. Then I thought: "that is really annoying", so I then thought that it should be whoever votes first wins the vote if it is a draw.

However, I think a cool perk for higher ranks than Gold would be that if it is a draw, the higher rank, no matter who voted first, wins the vote. Diamond will always beat Gold, Emerald will always beat Diamond, Obsidian will always beat Emerald, if it is a draw. Or, the majority of higher ranks. So for instance, if there were two Golds voting Overpowered, and a Gold and a Diamond voting Normal, then normal would win the draw.

So, recap. Whatever the majority vote is, that will be the case. If it is a draw, but one person is a higher rank, then the higher rank will always win. If it is a draw, and the opposing voters are both the same ranks, then whoever voted what they wanted first, will always win.

A "draw" is what we Brits call a "tie" for other English-speaking races who didn't know that.

-Thank you for your time, iggleboz.
I like the luck based voting.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Lyriie wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on DonovanSus's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Livvv wrote on Vunks's profile.