Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Iggleboz

Aug 30, 2016
Neutral Bay
www.youtube.com
I have been thinking this ever since I got Gold Rank. If there is a draw on voting, what decides the winner? Then I realized it was actually random today. Then I thought: "that is really annoying", so I then thought that it should be whoever votes first wins the vote if it is a draw.

However, I think a cool perk for higher ranks than Gold would be that if it is a draw, the higher rank, no matter who voted first, wins the vote. Diamond will always beat Gold, Emerald will always beat Diamond, Obsidian will always beat Emerald, if it is a draw. Or, the majority of higher ranks. So for instance, if there were two Golds voting Overpowered, and a Gold and a Diamond voting Normal, then normal would win the draw.

So, recap. Whatever the majority vote is, that will be the case. If it is a draw, but one person is a higher rank, then the higher rank will always win. If it is a draw, and the opposing voters are both the same ranks, then whoever voted what they wanted first, will always win.

A "draw" is what we Brits call a "tie" for other English-speaking races who didn't know that.

-Thank you for your time, iggleboz.

Reactions: Power Ranger

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
Ehhm no matter how many votes exists its an RNG system. Basically if 3 persons vote op and 1 person votes hardcore there is a 75% chance for op and 25% chance for hardcore.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Not a fan of it.
If you join a game of solo and a rank has already voted before you joined, your vote will mean nothing and wouldn't make joining somewhat-full solo games enjoyable.
If this were implemented, players that can vote would target nearly empty games JUST to get their vote, which will leave a lot of ranks unable to vote for what they want to.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
I have been thinking this ever since I got Gold Rank. If there is a draw on voting, what decides the winner? Then I realized it was actually random today. Then I thought: "that is really annoying", so I then thought that it should be whoever votes first wins the vote if it is a draw.

However, I think a cool perk for higher ranks than Gold would be that if it is a draw, the higher rank, no matter who voted first, wins the vote. Diamond will always beat Gold, Emerald will always beat Diamond, Obsidian will always beat Emerald, if it is a draw. Or, the majority of higher ranks. So for instance, if there were two Golds voting Overpowered, and a Gold and a Diamond voting Normal, then normal would win the draw.

So, recap. Whatever the majority vote is, that will be the case. If it is a draw, but one person is a higher rank, then the higher rank will always win. If it is a draw, and the opposing voters are both the same ranks, then whoever voted what they wanted first, will always win.

A "draw" is what we Brits call a "tie" for other English-speaking races who didn't know that.

-Thank you for your time, iggleboz.
I like the luck based voting.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom