Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Remove the fireworks when you upgrade a generator?

• Yes

Votes: 15 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 10 40.0%

• Total voters

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
This is a small suggestion, but can make a big difference. PLEASE remove the fireworks when you upgrade a generator. People like me who don’t have the best computer get EXTREME lag when you upgrade a generator because of the fireworks. It gets really annoying, especially since you get lag even when another team upgrades their generator nearby. This has caused me, as well as others, difficulty playing

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
You can turn the particles off when you are using optifine.
Esc -> Options -> Video settings -> Animations -> Fireworks
It’s not bothering me though. They could add less particles.
Anyway, I got the problem too. (It’s solved now unless a generator is upgraded 3x in one time)
But I don’t want to see it removed.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
This is a small suggestion, but can make a big difference. PLEASE remove the fireworks when you upgrade a generator. People like me who don’t have the best computer get EXTREME lag when you upgrade a generator because of the fireworks. It gets really annoying, especially since you get lag even when another team upgrades their generator nearby. This has caused me, as well as others, difficulty playing

I want more variants you can purchase with vanity points.

Ayroh

Stay on topic doctor please.

About particles, i don't want to see it removed neither, and disable fireworks animations as @ItsDavey_ said could help you.
Honestly, it could go either way. I feel as though, as on the topic of “fireworks” (and animations) that his comment was partially still on topic. I feel though, that a warning was fair, if you’ve (which you did) decided that the comment was off-topic.

As for the subject of the post, as Davey stated, you can toggle your animations off via your settings menu. I may be wrong on this, but I don’t even think you need Optifine to be able to toggle this setting.
Settings -> Options -> Video Settings -> Particles: Minimal
OR with Optifine, Animations -> Firework Particles: OFF
Yeah I think that if it isn’t removed, then make a setting that you can disable it

Reactions: Gainfullterror

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
You can turn the particles off when you are using optifine.
Esc -> Options -> Video settings -> Animations -> Fireworks
It’s not bothering me though. They could add less particles.
Anyway, I got the problem too. (It’s solved now unless a generator is upgraded 3x in one time)
But I don’t want to see it removed.
I have the same thing as you do. It doesn’t bother me, but I myself think that they should reduce the amount of particles, or just remove them as my teammates will possibly completely lag out.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I agree. Just little message is enough, right?
Maybe we should add a turn off option in the vanity menu, and like doctor said, it would be nice to add other colours of fireworks in the vanity menu!

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
The setting would be nice but as said before...
I want more variants you can purchase with vanity points.
bUt aS sAid bEfORe..
Stay on topic doctor please.

I'm just saying what I wanted...
I want pancakes, doesn't mean I should just randomly post it

At first I supported this idea, then I released I could turn my fireworks off ._.

Reactions: Ayroh and Earth
D

Deleted member 169486

If you have nothing constructive to add to the post, please don’t message farm. He was already warned and there was no need to comment this. Especially when his comment was still partially on topic.

@AnonymousVoter
*message farms to warn me about message farming*

Reactions: Priley

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
I feel like if you turn it off with settings, you would still lag a whole lot. An in-game option sounds nice, because I believe that it would reduce the amount of lag. In general, I have one of the best gaming computers (CyberPowerPC <- haha, my name, right? sorry, jokes aside) and I still get lag. My internet is also good, yet I still lose a lot of fps due to these fireworks. I'd like to see them removed, or maybe another particle affect added.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
hi pookie :3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Clovate's profile.
Heya cool person!:D
Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
GiGaGekkies wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations...
GiGaGekkies wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
Top Bottom