Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

kutik

Mar 25, 2021
Eggwars needs an update.
How many maps Eggwars have? Because I have played in a map that I saw in 3 years ago. I revisited the server a week ago. Apart of the nostalgia, I’m now confused why we don’t have an update of maps and content.
we need an Eggwars theme update, my suggestion? “Food update” (why food? Because egg is a food)
-New maps that are food related
-I saw that the last update got some people upset, so don’t make this one upsetting :)
-add island statue to Eggwars that are food theme that the players can (wink wink Buy) collect!

(I have marked this as Java but this can go to all networks(

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Eggwars needs an update.
How many maps Eggwars have? Because I have played in a map that I saw in 3 years ago. I revisited the server a week ago. Apart of the nostalgia, I’m now confused why we don’t have an update of maps and content.
we need an Eggwars theme update, my suggestion? “Food update” (why food? Because egg is a food)
-New maps that are food related
-I saw that the last update got some people upset, so don’t make this one upsetting :)
-add island statue to Eggwars that are food theme that the players can (wink wink Buy) collect!

(I have marked this as Java but this can go to all networks(
What do you mean a food update there's not much you can do with food. You can buy carrots, steak, golden carrots, gapples and God apples. There isn't really much you can do with it.

witcher

Novice Member
Feb 23, 2021
Hello,

Although I appreciate a gentle push in the back to get a game-mode updated, I disagree with what your suggestion is based on to begin with. You've revisited the server a week ago after, assuming, being gone for a while and then came to this judgement simply because Cube is still using the same maps from three years ago. Maps do not have an expiration date, if they're nice they're nice and if they're awful they're awful and I have never seen another person address this.

I haven't been on the network long enough to actively witness seasonal changes but if Cube doesn't change their maps to holiday themes then that'd be a valid suggestion, in my point of view. However, saying there should be an update because you see the same map from three years ago as if it were a childhood memory you'd rather not be reminded of, doesn't make sense. Furthermore, "So don't make this one upsetting" is rather impossible as people tend to have different opinions and you cannot satisfy everybody with an update, the larger the update is the more emotion is behind an opinion. You should've said something like "Try to act on the community's suggestions," since I believe that's what you intended, though your choice of words was very poor in this case, no offense.

As for your Island Statue idea, I do not exactly know what you mean. If it's simply a statue, or some kind of object that aligns with the "theme", then I suppose it wouldn't hurt.

• Love
Reactions: kutik and Dualninja

kutik

Mar 25, 2021
Hello,

Although I appreciate a gentle push in the back to get a game-mode updated, I disagree with what your suggestion is based on to begin with. You've revisited the server a week ago after, assuming, being gone for a while and then came to this judgement simply because Cube is still using the same maps from three years ago. Maps do not have an expiration date, if they're nice they're nice and if they're awful they're awful and I have never seen another person address this.

I haven't been on the network long enough to actively witness seasonal changes but if Cube doesn't change their maps to holiday themes then that'd be a valid suggestion, in my point of view. However, saying there should be an update because you see the same map from three years ago as if it were a childhood memory you'd rather not be reminded of, doesn't make sense. Furthermore, "So don't make this one upsetting" is rather impossible as people tend to have different opinions and you cannot satisfy everybody with an update, the larger the update is the more emotion is behind an opinion. You should've said something like "Try to act on the community's suggestions," since I believe that's what you intended, though your choice of words was very poor in this case, no offense.

As for your Island Statue idea, I do not exactly know what you mean. If it's simply a statue, or some kind of object that aligns with the "theme", then I suppose it wouldn't hurt.
;-; noted for next time

kutik

Mar 25, 2021
What do you mean a food update there's not much you can do with food. You can buy carrots, steak, golden carrots, gapples and God apples. There isn't really much you can do with it.
I mean an update where the maps and the invarmermet are food related

iTBD

Forum Expert
Apr 26, 2020
Bulgaria
Adding new maps isn't easy! Cubecraft cannot just build something for 30 minutes and add it into the map rotation - they have to first test and modify it to make it as playable and enjoyable as possible. Also, map submissions are currently closed, meaning that the playerbase cannot send their own maps to Cubecraft, so it may take a while for a new map to be added.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Big pro :)
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
us fr
Untitled356_20240416075428.png
Eli
6,666 Reaction score, nice.

Stay tuned for 66,666!
Eli
Come on, let's reach the ultra evil number...
1713239597971.png
Top Bottom