Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

YeaUhm

Mar 15, 2020
Mars
Good to see this changes already, I’d like the update. The only thing that was quite irritating were the autobridges. Also the emerald gens should be removed, as it’s just too OP for campers at mid late-game

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Remove the new blossom map. No fun to play. I skip it everytime I hoped this map would only be for beta but now it's added it should just be removed again
Not all maps are best suited for everyone, looks like Blossom just isn't for you. At this time, we're not removing Blossom, sorry!

Thanks for acknowledging our frustration. I admit that at first I was just angry, but I've warmed up to the new gamemode a bit. I would like to make a suggestion though. Can you guys please move the steak back to it's original spot? It is the only thing that I mess up when I buy my gear. I always end up with 25 carrots. My solution is to take the golden carrots, and put it where the steak is, while moving the carrots and steak to the left one tile. Thanks for consideration. -Until next time, Ash.
Don't worry! - If you look at the planned to add list on the main thread message, you'll see I'm getting the old food shop layout returned! - Sorry about that :P

Reactions: 404Owl

PlayerQuint_PvP

Novice Member
Jan 31, 2017
i think its not good to have only eggwars beta, me and my friend hate this game. so bring the old one back and give a choice which one you want to play because there are also people that want the normal eggwars as well

Reactions: klqus

FnigePython

Sep 7, 2019
the land down under
Pronouns
She/Her
i think its not good to have only eggwars beta, me and my friend hate this game. so bring the old one back and give a choice which one you want to play because there are also people that want the normal eggwars as well
Maybe a separate eggwars classic but they aint bringing it back to how it was before

Herrero

Mar 4, 2017
The worst things on this update:

The worst things Beta ew has are the auto structures, fire balls, potions, the leap and the ability. The first ones just encourage camping, which you said you wanted to reduce. The others won't be well received because they r based on bedwars.
The leap will just bring people running away more easily which would make the games even longer, therefore more annoying.

Potions are just annoying. Eggwars PvP was great because there werent, kb items (only the bow but it's not even easy to make a combo with it), there wasn't fire usually (only the fire aspect mushroom which wasn't frequently used) and there weren't potions (U could get them with the kit but it's pointless as there are much better kits).

Good points:

I like being able to buy a full set at once and the golden carrots are interesting but they should cost gold as it's not far from being as useful as a gapple.

I like the new achievements. It was weird not to have the kit achievements on eggwars as they were on lucky islands and skywars

Having new maps is great as it will make games different from each other.

Improvements

Gapples should be cheaper. They should cost 1 or 2 gold ingot.

Make enderpearls cheaper. This would make campers much more accessible.

Make sales so people can gear up faster and games would be faster.

Open more 5 or 6 players as me and my friends always have to wait for a while on the lobby. The maps would fill so there's no point on not doing it, it's the most popular game on the server so this won't be a problem.

Z_dog_

Aug 6, 2020
Honestly, i would like the old and new eggwars to be separate. I love eggwars for its simplicty but i do occasionally like a change, soo i belive it is best to keep it separate and let us choose which mode we want. I that is not a option, i would like to see autobridging gone as it defeats the purpose of learning to speed bridge (i know not everyone wants to learn how to speed bridge and this is a good balancing thing, but come on its copying hypixel). also fireballs/firecharges, either make them very expensive or remove them, it makes safe/turtle bridging soo much harder. Before with just bows we could always just very slowly make it across if necessary, but now they can just aim and shoot and basically if they have enough emeralds they could prevent other players from reaching them besides enderpearls which is a hassle to get. endermites are just eh for me, i dont like them but i dont mind it, well not in 1.8 combat but in 1.16 combat i see how they can pose a struggle as you have to charge your hits more while players attack you. Strength pots i dont like because combat is generally pretty fast with the enchantments given to us, i can only see strength playing a balanced role in tripple health op items. One last thing, i dont like the auto armor stuff, i like the amount of stress it puts on me when you have to quickly buy gear, and and the auto buy full set just reduces that feeling of you have to rush buy and kill. Thats probably just me liking that feeling but ill just put it out there. Besides that i think the introduction of all the other features are great and i do love the cherry blossom map added too.

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
The worst things on this update:

The worst things Beta ew has are the auto structures, fire balls, potions, the leap and the ability. The first ones just encourage camping, which you said you wanted to reduce. The others won't be well received because they r based on bedwars.
The leap will just bring people running away more easily which would make the games even longer, therefore more annoying.

Potions are just annoying. Eggwars PvP was great because there werent, kb items (only the bow but it's not even easy to make a combo with it), there wasn't fire usually (only the fire aspect mushroom which wasn't frequently used) and there weren't potions (U could get them with the kit but it's pointless as there are much better kits).

Good points:

I like being able to buy a full set at once and the golden carrots are interesting but they should cost gold as it's not far from being as useful as a gapple.

I like the new achievements. It was weird not to have the kit achievements on eggwars as they were on lucky islands and skywars

Having new maps is great as it will make games different from each other.

Improvements

Gapples should be cheaper. They should cost 1 or 2 gold ingot.

Make enderpearls cheaper. This would make campers much more accessible.

Make sales so people can gear up faster and games would be faster.

Open more 5 or 6 players as me and my friends always have to wait for a while on the lobby. The maps would fill so there's no point on not doing it, it's the most popular game on the server so this won't be a problem.
Gapples for that price? Then pvp would just turn into a gapple eating contest

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
Honestly, i would like the old and new eggwars to be separate. I love eggwars for its simplicty but i do occasionally like a change, soo i belive it is best to keep it separate and let us choose which mode we want. I that is not a option, i would like to see autobridging gone as it defeats the purpose of learning to speed bridge (i know not everyone wants to learn how to speed bridge and this is a good balancing thing, but come on its copying hypixel). also fireballs/firecharges, either make them very expensive or remove them, it makes safe/turtle bridging soo much harder. Before with just bows we could always just very slowly make it across if necessary, but now they can just aim and shoot and basically if they have enough emeralds they could prevent other players from reaching them besides enderpearls which is a hassle to get. endermites are just eh for me, i dont like them but i dont mind it, well not in 1.8 combat but in 1.16 combat i see how they can pose a struggle as you have to charge your hits more while players attack you. Strength pots i dont like because combat is generally pretty fast with the enchantments given to us, i can only see strength playing a balanced role in tripple health op items. One last thing, i dont like the auto armor stuff, i like the amount of stress it puts on me when you have to quickly buy gear, and and the auto buy full set just reduces that feeling of you have to rush buy and kill. Thats probably just me liking that feeling but ill just put it out there. Besides that i think the introduction of all the other features are great and i do love the cherry blossom map added too.
Again, you can bridge much faster than the auto bridge

Herrero

Mar 4, 2017
Gapples for that price? Then pvp would just turn into a gapple eating contest
When people fight they bring tons of gapples already. When you are gonna fight someone who is pro at eggwars you bring many armour sets and tons of gapples. Normally, the one who gets out of gear or the one who eats the gapple late dies first, not the one who runs out of gapples because that doesn't usually happen. My suggestion would just make it faster to gear up so they take less time to start fighting.

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
make tnt more expensive as it destroys wood instantly and its 2 gold. Remove the god apple. Remove Overpowered mode as its just a terrible mode. Remove diamond generators at player islands. After these changes I think eggwars would actually be fun unlike now playing op mode with these other things I listed is just no fun. Op mode is just very dumb fights and no fall dmg if your opponent has better armor there's no way to win the fight other than knocking them off you can get a 10 hit combo and he can still kill you easily. Would also be better if you made the normal mode enjoyable. For example by making blocks cheaper. The diamond gen at player island is just no fun as you can just camp at your egg cause you don't need to go mid for diamonds. The god apple is just very unbalanced as you get 30 seconds without damage and there's nothing you can do against it and this for ONLY 10 diamonds in op mode.

• Angry
Reactions: Herrero

Camezonda

Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Hey guys! We've just pushed some changes to EggWars on Java 1.8 & 1.9 and Bedrock! Belong is the full changelog, and we've also added some more "To be added" on the main thread message! - Once again, these changes are purely from community feedback, so thanks guys! <3

REMOVE: Remove wood planks from the shop.
REMOVE: Remove axes on 1.8 & Bedrock.
CHANGE: Replace the wooden planks with gold ore blocks.
ADD: If you break gold ore, make it drop 1 gold token. Make sure the magic touch ability doesn't drop the gold. Added a lore to the ore.
ADD: Add 5 golden apples to the food shop on Bedrock.
ADD: Add more amount options for arrows on Bedrock
ADD: Add more amounts options for glass on Bedrock
ADD: Add shifting clicks on all stackable items in the shop
CHANGE: Reorder food menu on Java. Revert the layout to the old style and add the new items around it.
CHANGE: Reduced the price of Golden apples on OP.
FIX: Golden carrots appearing with incorrect prices.
CHANGE: Moved the Tower Structure into the Emerald shop and tweaked the price.

TwoFace

Novice Member
Apr 21, 2019
Germany
I would like to see the addition of the Chest UI Shop option and for golden apple x5 to be brought back on Bedrock. Also custom egg break messages, new kit and rebalancing for kits, and new maps
I love the idea of a chest shop but what about having the option to change between chest and UI shop?

Aries104

Novice Member
Nov 20, 2016
I posted this separately in a thread already, but I wanted to post it here too for good measure:

I’d like to retract my last post. It wasn’t the proper way to go about things. I’d actually like to apologize to the moderators on the staff team. Their superiors left them in the dark on this update and I attacked them without knowing that. Now that I know, I’d like to turn my attention to the management team instead.

I’m not angry with the update. The update itself isn’t as catastrophic as beta eggwars was at the beginning. Turns out you guys are actually listening to the community and their suggestions. It’s nice to see. My problem isn’t with the updates that you guys release, but more the way you guys release them. Allow me to elaborate:
It’s a pattern. You guys think that in order to keep a player base you have to continuously update games to keep your audience engaged. That is valid. But what isn’t valid is altering things that the community is not asking you to alter. Eggwars needed an update, right? You guys didn’t spruce it up or "tweak" it, you changed the game play which is exactly what we didn’t want. You didn't need to go all in and do all the things you did. You did too much.

Things you could have done instead:
-Added new maps.
-Map rotation
-new kit
-host tournaments
-new game mode (hmmm i dunnooo....beta eggwars perhaps?)
But instead you created an absolute mess. You’ve been planning this since march and still faced backlash. At that point, how do you not sit back and say to yourselves “how did we get this wrong again?” It’s baffling.

Stop doing big updates that stress out both your staff and player base and start doing smaller updates. Nobody asked you to work this hard on this update. Do little things and work your way up instead of forcing these things. B A B Y STEPS.
When you do those kinds of updates, you drive away loyal players. I'm talking about the ones that buy ranks and plus ranks. These people FUEL your server. You have to accommodate your player base or else you won’t have one.

Fix the way you go about implementing updates.

Again, I apologize to the moderators who were left in the dark and had to deal with the backlash. However, I'm only 43% sorry for calling management gross and yucky.

Opinions from bedrock players should not be considered when it comes to making decisions for java updates. Who cares if they like the update, let them have it. Java shouldn't be lumped in with them. We're separate communities.

• Love

Camezonda

Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
I would like to see the addition of the Chest UI Shop option and for golden apple x5 to be brought back on Bedrock. Also custom egg break messages, new kit and rebalancing for kits, and new maps
Hey! Bedrock edition doesn't support chest UIs as good as Java does, which is the reason we're using the client menus. Also, we've just added a x5 golden apple option on Bedrock. As for kits, we need to be careful, we're being extremely cautious when it comes to kits. Which is the reason EggWars, SkyWars & Lucky Islands have so little kits. And the reason kits aren't on BlockWars, they made the game bad to play. Bedrock is a 2nd attempt to get things right, especially from having a Java network, we're learning from our mistakes, and one of our mistakes was adding a lot of kits and making them unbalanced. I'm not saying that new kits won't come to Bedrock, but they will be very limited and restricted. As for Egg break messages, I like that idea :D - New maps happen a lot so that's not an issue :P

Reactions: SlinkyGnu05604

Thomasje2121

Dec 26, 2015
Netherlands
I don't think that the price of golden apples in OP should have been lowered. Those apples are one of the most frustrating things in eggwars. Fights are unfair and often if a player buys tons of apples, they will win. I am not asking to remove them, as they are still part of the strategy, but in my opinion the price should have been increased to like 5 gold. They are too OP for just 2 gold.

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
I don't think that the price of golden apples in OP should have been lowered. Those apples are one of the most frustrating things in eggwars. Fights are unfair and often if a player buys tons of apples, they will win. I am not asking to remove them, as they are still part of the strategy, but in my opinion the price should have been increased to like 5 gold. They are too OP for just 2 gold.
The price of gapples in Eggwars wasn’t lowered tho. It was increased

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Basketman wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳