Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Earth

Forum Veteran
Oct 21, 2015
Nowhere
Hello you German vegan engineer atheist realist crossfitting feminist that are offended and have a boyfriend.

Today I'll be talking about the map "Treehouse", The most obnoxious map when it comes to defending the egg.
Gosh, I don't even know where to start...
Let's begin with the egg placement itself. It's LEGIT placed in the most STUPID spot ever! Not only does it take SO long to run to it, but the way TO the egg is so stupid itself too! I'm not saying the map sucks or anything. The map itself is great, just this is so stupid. And god It's real neat you only need 3 obsidian instead of 5. But why is it placed in such a stupid spot!? You could place it anywhere yet you chose to put it THERE!? The spot also sucks because when you get knocked off the bridge, you basically have no chance anymore. It also almost blocks off the way to the dia gen.

So please put the egg somewhere ELSE than that... I really don't care where.

Sorry for sounding so full of hate, but the cringiness of this map is over 9000.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
Hello you German vegan engineer atheist realist crossfitting feminist that are offended and have a boyfriend.

Today I'll be talking about the map "Treehouse", The most obnoxious map when it comes to defending the egg.
Gosh, I don't even know where to start...
Let's begin with the egg placement itself. It's LEGIT placed in the most STUPID spot ever! Not only does it take SO long to run to it, but the way TO the egg is so stupid itself too! I'm not saying the map sucks or anything. The map itself is great, just this is so stupid. And god It's real neat you only need 3 obsidian instead of 5. But why is it placed in such a stupid spot!? You could place it anywhere yet you chose to put it THERE!? The spot also sucks because when you get knocked off the bridge, you basically have no chance anymore. It also almost blocks off the way to the dia gen.

So please put the egg somewhere ELSE than that... I really don't care where.

Sorry for sounding so full of hate, but the cringiness of this map is over 9000.
Agreed, it should be swapped with a gold gen or have a ladder that goes up to it.

HarryVanSunweb

Dedicated Member
Nov 7, 2015
Sun
I actually think the egg is currently on a good spot. First of all kt's quite a challenge to get to the egg and destroy which is fun in my opinion.

Also, if someone rushes your Egg there js still a chance to punch him off or get to him. You're not completely lost if someone reaches your island instead of some other maps.

I understand it's quit annoying, but I think the egg shouldn't be replaced.

Anmazing

Dedicated Member
Aug 7, 2014
I agree with Harry, having the egg all the way up there can sometimes save your life.

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
The spot is fine, but you technically are restricted to 3 obsidian unless you are willing to pole every single time you want to go to diamond gen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom