1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eggwars Tournaments?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by foxsml, Jun 16, 2016.

Tags:
  1. foxsml

foxsml Member

3- day tournament every 6 months? Winners get special prize (Obsidian rank xD). ANYONE CAN JOIN BUT THEY HAVE TO HAVE AA FOUR-PLAYER TEAM. Lol just a suggestion I know its big.

LeviteJ likes this.
  2. LeviteJ

LeviteJ Member

YESSS THIS WOULD BE AWESOME

3. xMegaCoolx

xMegaCoolx Member

CubeCrafter
    Home Page:
    You know an eggwars tournament is hard to organise. a 3-day tourney every 6 months? This is also suggested before many times and I like it, but it should be a little bit unfair if it was only an eggwars tourney. They also can make tournies for all games spread over the year.

Also about the prize: The prize is just way to expensive. If a stone guy wins the tourney, he will get straight away the highest rank. If I can imagine, then it would be:
    • Cubelets
    • Or a rank-up

4. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

Idek.
    Tournaments would be hard to organize, as Cubecraft has players worldwide. For instance, imagine if someone in the UAE is against someone in the Western United States. While this is an unlikely scenario and could be organized by region at first, time zones would be an issue. When it's 8 PM in the United Arab Emirates, its 8 AM in the Western United States. This could cause trouble, as they would need to create a time where they could play. Until a more permanent solution comes, we're stuck with these issues. :(

5. foxsml

foxsml Member

@xMegaCoolx ya, i get what ur sayin. I think a rank up prize would be good. And, Yes, it would be VERY hard to organize. Thanks for telling me xD. And u must be a pro cuz u have emerald rank haha. xD

xMegaCoolx likes this.
  6. foxsml

foxsml Member

@BuildBuild25 haha i get what u mean. But i hope it happens one day hahaha. It will be VERY VERY VERY VERY difficult to organize.

7. ImAury

ImAury Member

I love this! I feel like it'd also attract many players. :) hopefully this idea will turn into an actual event!