Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheHippie

Jan 17, 2016
Myself along with many friends have been playing eggwars for a long time and really enjoy its along with its idea. There is nothing more that we desire for eggwars than the 2 following items:
1) host a tournament
2) please add more oriental's (because we only play them (because their the best xd))

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
It would be fun to do... But as already said it would take a lot of time to host... And the Staff are already busy with other things like Exams and Updates....
Would take a while till it happens but I would definitely join :)

HarryVanSunweb

Dedicated Member
Nov 7, 2015
Sun
I like it!
Tournaments will be a match-up between the best players of Cube, which is cool.
I do think it's quite hard to host such a tournament, but I hope Cube will find a way :D

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
Everything is said btcI want to reply.

It shoud take a lot of time also most of the staff members are busy with their exams. But it should be nice and I will try to win the tourney. ;) [Maybe trying to host a tourney for all games spreaded over the year?]

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
I do agree that it'd be cool if Cube hosted some more tournaments, maybe, as @xMegaCoolx said, tournaments for all of Cube's games spread out over the year. I'm thinking/hoping Cube is going to host some tournaments during the summer, as people will have alot more time to play and all that kind of stuff. Defently a +1 from me!

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I love the mix of the spring and birthday lobby. Wish it lasted longer than a week.
IMG_5318.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday! Have an awesome day on your special day ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday my friend ^-^ 🐸
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on RAFIXD's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
JokeKaedee wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🐸 <3
Top Bottom