Eggwars Tournaments

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by TheHippie, May 27, 2016.

1. TheHippie

TheHippie Member

Myself along with many friends have been playing eggwars for a long time and really enjoy its along with its idea. There is nothing more that we desire for eggwars than the 2 following items:
    1) host a tournament
    2) please add more oriental's (because we only play them (because their the best xd))

2. CARDAN18

CARDAN18 Member

I feel like an Eggwars tournament would take way to long to host. But I think Cube should do some tournys as they are quite fun, had a few of them on chunk and they were a big hit!

Terrarialover11 likes this.
  3. MatureGuy.exe

MatureGuy.exe Member

Dotsially
    Iron
    It would be fun to do... But as already said it would take a lot of time to host... And the Staff are already busy with other things like Exams and Updates....
    Would take a while till it happens but I would definitely join :)

4. HarryVanSunweb

HarryVanSunweb Member

I like it!
    Tournaments will be a match-up between the best players of Cube, which is cool.
    I do think it's quite hard to host such a tournament, but I hope Cube will find a way :D

5. Megaaa

Megaaa Member

xMegaCoolx
    Obsidian
    Everything is said btcI want to reply.

It shoud take a lot of time also most of the staff members are busy with their exams. But it should be nice and I will try to win the tourney. ;) [Maybe trying to host a tourney for all games spreaded over the year?]

6. telegamer

telegamer Mod Staff Member Moderator

telegamer
    Mod
    I do agree that it'd be cool if Cube hosted some more tournaments, maybe, as @xMegaCoolx said, tournaments for all of Cube's games spread out over the year. I'm thinking/hoping Cube is going to host some tournaments during the summer, as people will have alot more time to play and all that kind of stuff. Defently a +1 from me!