Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheHippie

Jan 17, 2016
Myself along with many friends have been playing eggwars for a long time and really enjoy its along with its idea. There is nothing more that we desire for eggwars than the 2 following items:
1) host a tournament
2) please add more oriental's (because we only play them (because their the best xd))

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
It would be fun to do... But as already said it would take a lot of time to host... And the Staff are already busy with other things like Exams and Updates....
Would take a while till it happens but I would definitely join :)

HarryVanSunweb

Dedicated Member
Nov 7, 2015
Sun
I like it!
Tournaments will be a match-up between the best players of Cube, which is cool.
I do think it's quite hard to host such a tournament, but I hope Cube will find a way :D

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
Everything is said btcI want to reply.

It shoud take a lot of time also most of the staff members are busy with their exams. But it should be nice and I will try to win the tourney. ;) [Maybe trying to host a tourney for all games spreaded over the year?]

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
I do agree that it'd be cool if Cube hosted some more tournaments, maybe, as @xMegaCoolx said, tournaments for all of Cube's games spread out over the year. I'm thinking/hoping Cube is going to host some tournaments during the summer, as people will have alot more time to play and all that kind of stuff. Defently a +1 from me!

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom