Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

stinsen31

May 30, 2019
I was so into the EggWars tournament CubeCraft had in 2018.
And I would like to see a new EggWars tournament.

Hope you guys liked my idéa!
:D
// StinTynn

Reactions: RickDeKlomp

Mesbar

Novice Member
Aug 11, 2017
There actually was 2 community-held Eggwars 5v5 tournaments. Prize was $100 for the winning team, this was in July/August 2019
This was purely arranged by the players with absolutely no help from the staff team. I believe they repeatedly asked management for help in order to have the tournament go smoothly, but of course, they dont. As someone who moderated and participated in the tournament, it was really competitive and you got to see the best players performing in actions.
Can’t wait for the $500 5v5 EggWars tournament next summer. Who knows maybe staff will actually decide to help us this time

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
There actually was 2 community-held Eggwars 5v5 tournaments. Prize was $100 for the winning team, this was in July/August 2019
This was purely arranged by the players with absolutely no help from the staff team. I believe they repeatedly asked management for help in order to have the tournament go smoothly, but of course, they dont. As someone who moderated and participated in the tournament, it was really competitive and you got to see the best players performing in actions.
Can’t wait for the $500 5v5 EggWars tournament next summer. Who knows maybe staff will actually decide to help us this time
Doesn't need to have a reward imo. I'd love to attend, with or without a reward.

Last edited:

Anthoken

May 21, 2016
That event was pretty bad lol. the guy running it starting charging everyone 10 dollars to be able to join/ The discord was full of racist jokes and toxic to other players in the community. They forced screen shares for players that were not well known, or if they even thought someone was cheating. I remember it was just a toxic pool of players.

Anthoken

May 21, 2016
I remember seeing a post of someone trying to get obby price changed to cost more gold, And you guys were trying to make other threads and spam other things to push it more far down the list of new posts so less people saw it. It was just a very toxic thing. I can completely understand why staff did not want to help or get involved.

Mesbar

Novice Member
Aug 11, 2017
That event was pretty bad lol. the guy running it starting charging everyone 10 dollars to be able to join/ The discord was full of racist jokes and toxic to other players in the community. They forced screen shares for players that were not well known, or if they even thought someone was cheating. I remember it was just a toxic pool of players.
I remember seeing a post of someone trying to get obby price changed to cost more gold, And you guys were trying to make other threads and spam other things to push it more far down the list of new posts so less people saw it. It was just a very toxic thing. I can completely understand why staff did not want to help or get involved.
Yeah LOL, but to be fair, the screensharing part was completely understandable. It was funny

But Cube should host their own eggwars/skywars tournament

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Top Bottom