Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think overpowered is better than normal?

• Yes, overpowered is awesome!

• No, overpowered is for people who can't play.

• I don't mind either.

• Hardcore is better.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nisku

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2017
Alberta, Canada
Hello there! New to Eggwars? Well, if you are or not, you've come to the right place (hopefully)!

Some basic tips everyone should know! How to upgrade generators in 0.05435 seconds (I timed it).
Just hold shift and right click. Just be aware you should have all the resources or your screen will be spammed with the failed to upgrade message. Okay. Now for some egg protecting! You need 50 gold in normal items for full obby (obsidian), 15 in overpowered mode, and 100 (64 and 36) in hardcore mode.

Now we're getting into more advanced tips! Here's some eggwars pvp tricks! (NOTE: This is for 1.9 pvp.) Time your attacks perfectly or decently! Every hit counts whether it's OP, Hardcore or Normal mode! Try strafing from left to right to make your opponent move a lot and miss some attacks while you get in some nice combos! (These tips can be used for other pvp-related games!) Next up, buying speed! If you're playing a solo, we all know that one type of person that rushes 10 seconds into the round. Want to stop this easily? Try buying a wooden sword and blocks and covering your egg ASAP. Chances are they don't have a pickaxe unless it's their kit, so good luck with that!

Now we're going to get into professional-level tips. If you want to get lots of points, easily, I recommend playing some small player solo maps or big teams of 10 maps to get quick and relatively easy wins if you are decent or amazing at pvp. However, just be careful because if you rush too fast and don't bother with any type of eggshield, weapons, and armour, things can go really bad, REALLY fast. If you are trying to get to the middle easy, wait a few moments and get some armor and weapons first! It's happened to me too many times and I've regretted it.

Hopefully this helped some of you in the battlefield! Good luck and good day!

-Flubbish

Nisku

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2017
Alberta, Canada
People who like op usually like it for the items like punch bows and golden apples. This usually means they are not very good at pvp. But your pvp skill is less useful in a fight with overpowerd items. So it doesn't really matter.
Alrighty! Thanks for your comment

TheSweetSuitMan

May 31, 2017
Roosendaal, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
Hello there! New to Eggwars? Well, if you are or not, you've come to the right place (hopefully)!

Some basic tips everyone should know! How to upgrade generators in 0.05435 seconds (I timed it).
Just hold shift and right click. Just be aware you should have all the resources or your screen will be spammed with the failed to upgrade message. Okay. Now for some egg protecting! You need 50 gold in normal items for full obby (obsidian), 15 in overpowered mode, and 100 (64 and 36) in hardcore mode.

Now we're getting into more advanced tips! Here's some eggwars pvp tricks! (NOTE: This is for 1.9 pvp.) Time your attacks perfectly or decently! Every hit counts whether it's OP, Hardcore or Normal mode! Try strafing from left to right to make your opponent move a lot and miss some attacks while you get in some nice combos! (These tips can be used for other pvp-related games!) Next up, buying speed! If you're playing a solo, we all know that one type of person that rushes 10 seconds into the round. Want to stop this easily? Try buying a wooden sword and blocks and covering your egg ASAP. Chances are they don't have a pickaxe unless it's their kit, so good luck with that!

Now we're going to get into professional-level tips. If you want to get lots of points, easily, I recommend playing some small player solo maps or big teams of 10 maps to get quick and relatively easy wins if you are decent or amazing at pvp. However, just be careful because if you rush too fast and don't bother with any type of eggshield, weapons, and armour, things can go really bad, REALLY fast. If you are trying to get to the middle easy, wait a few moments and get some armor and weapons first! It's happened to me too many times and I've regretted it.

Hopefully this helped some of you in the battlefield! Good luck and good day!

-Flubbish

To start of, thanks for the tips, although I don't need them, but a new player might find this useful.

I like the shift click trick, although I think it is common knowledge. You give some tips about PvP so I assume you know your game. Why do you bother protecting your egg? The gold can be spent on an iron sword, which is in my opinion the better choice. If you get killed, your killer will be able to break your egg anyway, with or without obsidian, so make sure you don't get killed and invest your gold into the thing you really need to protect- yourself!

Last tactic is good though, but it is a bit in a rush explained. I know what you mean, because I play the same way (as far as I can tell from the thread), but a new player of someone not aware of that tactic might find it confusing or unclear.

Don't take my criticism too harsh, I've read my post and it seems a bit mean.

Have a good day too :D

Reactions: Nisku

Nisku

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2017
Alberta, Canada
To start of, thanks for the tips, although I don't need them, but a new player might find this useful.

I like the shift click trick, although I think it is common knowledge. You give some tips about PvP so I assume you know your game. Why do you bother protecting your egg? The gold can be spent on an iron sword, which is in my opinion the better choice. If you get killed, your killer will be able to break your egg anyway, with or without obsidian, so make sure you don't get killed and invest your gold into the thing you really need to protect- yourself!

Last tactic is good though, but it is a bit in a rush explained. I know what you mean, because I play the same way (as far as I can tell from the thread), but a new player of someone not aware of that tactic might find it confusing or unclear.

Don't take my criticism too harsh, I've read my post and it seems a bit mean.

Have a good day too :D
I'm not a baby, dude. Thanks for the help and if I make any other tips or threads like this I will be more clear on my points and get it in more slowly. Thanks!

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Op is to hard to kill people
I enjoy op half. Super cheap items and you can easily kill people.
I'm not a baby, dude. Thanks for the help and if I make any other tips or threads like this I will be more clear on my points and get it in more slowly. Thanks!
At the start of the game, I immediately buy a wood sword, armor, a pick, food, and blocks then rush to my neighbor (I can usually get all of that in the first 10 seconds so it doesn't affect the usual rushing strat). I also don't block up my egg. I am usually far away from my base so if someone goes over there, my egg is gone even if I had put obby. Therefore I just keep the gold.

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
The reason I like OP is cheap food and it's good for my playstyle, which often involves minimal gear and rushing. What that means is in OP i can buy armor, a wood sword, and multiple steaks with just a little iron. It helps distract players while my friends get their egg.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Good guide!
Here is my guide:
Rush Bases. Try and restock gear on every other base, every base if its that needed.
Only go to mid if necassary.
Win the game.
:P

A

A pigeon

Most people who choose OP are noobs . They choose it so they dont die , along with double healh

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom