Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Feb 19, 2017
California, USA
HELLO CUBECRAFT COMMUNITY!

I am not that good at EggWars/SpeedWars so could you guys tell me some tips & tricks to help me get better?
My normal strategy is get blocks, go to mid and get diamonds, and basically attempt to isolate myself from the
rest of the game until I'm stacked. If you guys could give me some tips and tricks for this awesome game, I would be really happy! :D

This could also be a list of strats for people who are new to the game and need some helping tips to get started.

Last edited:

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Well hello,

Most of the players like to rush directly from the begin of the game, other players want to collect Diamonds, get full Diamond and all that kind of stuff.

1 - Rush
Just get some Iron, make blocks, leather armour, wooden sword and maybe food (actually it's pretty useful) then build to an enemy team and destroy their egg and eliminate them. Reply this for the next 100 teams (that's sarcastic of course:rolleyes:, maybe there're just 5 teams or so).

2 - Not rush (call it whatever you want)
First get enough blocks to build to mid, then gather at least 5 Diamonds, and go back. Make sure your egg is full Obsidian as well. Then just gather Diamonds until you have everything you want and after that go to teams to destroy theur egg and to eliminate them.

Don't think too hard about good (or bad) strategies, just think ''easy and simple''. This are my 2 strategies for Eggwars games.

LOLLozza9

Dec 31, 2016
Hey!

Ive only won a couple times, but here are my tips:
1) USE A KIT! Before you join a game, click on the book (shop) and choose a kit. I would say egg legs, mastermine or golden warrior. this will give you a boost upon everybody else to get you started quicker.
2) NEVER LEAVE BRIGDES OFF YOUR ISLAND This will give other players the chance to get onto your island and steal your egg! jump the gap, or build upwards and across and jump off. If u do have a bridge , break it afterwards.

3) GET TO MID ASAP! get 5 diamonds and rush back! to be on the safe side, get a pickaxe, some food and blocks.

Hope to see you on the leaderboard soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feb 19, 2017
California, USA
Thanks, LOLLozza9! I am currently using the egg legs kit and it is helping me out a lot in Team Speedwars. I have no wins in Solo Speedwars, but Team Speedwars is really fun for me! Thanks for the tips, I'll try to stay on my island more. If I'm on a team, I'm usually playing on Civilization, so I am the one that stays at mid collecting emeralds, But my teammates get obby and cover the egg! Thanks again for the tips! :D

Mighty_Pig

May 12, 2016
Get a friend/family or somone to you can talk to in teamspeak,skype,discord or something others. Discust tactics. This is what I always do with my brother and I almost win every game.

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
I advice hardly against camping. I haven't lost against any campers in quite a while. How can you win? Exactly, but destroying the other eggs and players. Go do that. You can both rush and gather resources, that's what I do. No point in waiting until you, and everyone else, is geared up. Go out and kill :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

🌸 🐟

1718532744186.png

1718532815640.png
aMachineal wrote on Muhh's profile.
Eid mubarak muhh ❤️
Flix神 wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Anyways, Late Happy b'day 🌶️
Goodnight everyone <3
Top Bottom