• Total voters

Am4er

Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2018
VA, USA
Pronouns
He/Him
cc_bar_815976100000.png

Hello, At the first of that all, I just wanted to say: anyone is going to say there are many people who post this suggestion/idea.

I just wanted to say I made this idea explanation about everything with adding polls to see how many people who really wants to see it.

Grateful to players who understandable.

cc_bar_29925100000.png

Add vote time in Team/Solo Eggwars it could be amazing to everyone it will give the lower ranks like Lapis, Gold, etc. chance to vote to more stuff to vote it. in my opinions, Eggwars could the voting time like other games, Skywars, Lucky Island, etc.

cc_bar_529458100000.png

voting time is actually give the ranker/person perms to change the time of the day for example: in the normal Eggwars the day of the time is daytime if Cubecraft added this suggestion, the players will have the ability to vote whatever they want like Skywars, Gamemodes to vote: Sunset, Night, day time
who would like this suggestion feel free to answer in the polls!

cc_bar_862735100000.png

Question: does this suggestion will benefit Cubecraft?
Actually yes, it will give more perks to the ranks to vote in the games, also people would like to pay to vote for it.

cc_bar_653294100000.png

Iron has no perks to vote in this mode.
Lapis has perks to vote for the mode.
Diamond, Gold, Emerald, Obsidian are the same as Lapis

cc_bar_116986100000.png

thank you for reading this, thanks for understanding.

if you haven't understood anything, let me know (:

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
Good suggestion and I love the effort you put in making the banners!

I agree that time would be a great voting option for EggWars. One thing tho, is that there are already 3 voting options. Having too many things to vote for each game is a bit annoying. But on the other side this is already the case with Survival Games (it has 4 or 5 voting options if I'm right).

• Love
Reactions: Am4er

Am4er

Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2018
VA, USA
Pronouns
He/Him
Good suggestion and I love the effort you put in making the banners!

I agree that time would be a great voting option for EggWars. One thing tho, is that there are already 3 voting options. Having too many things to vote for each game is a bit annoying. But on the other side this is already the case with Survival Games (it has 4 or 5 voting options if I'm right).
Thanks for the feedback! any questions?

Zebsigling

Novice Member
Apr 9, 2017
View attachment 179466

Hello, At the first of that all, I just wanted to say: anyone is going to say there are many people who post this suggestion/idea.

I just wanted to say I made this idea explanation about everything with adding polls to see how many people who really wants to see it.

Grateful to players who understandable.

View attachment 179462

Add vote time in Team/Solo Eggwars it could be amazing to everyone it will give the lower ranks like Lapis, Gold, etc. chance to vote to more stuff to vote it. in my opinions, Eggwars could the voting time like other games, Skywars, Lucky Island, etc.

View attachment 179463

voting time is actually give the ranker/person perms to change the time of the day for example: in the normal Eggwars the day of the time is daytime if Cubecraft added this suggestion, the players will have the ability to vote whatever they want like Skywars, Gamemodes to vote: Sunset, Night, day time
who would like this suggestion feel free to answer in the polls!

View attachment 179464

Question: does this suggestion will benefit Cubecraft?
Actually yes, it will give more perks to the ranks to vote in the games, also people would like to pay to vote for it.

View attachment 179465

Iron has no perks to vote in this mode.
Lapis has perks to vote for the mode.
Diamond, Gold, Emerald, Obsidian are the same as Lapis

View attachment 179467

thank you for reading this, thanks for understanding.

if you haven't understood anything, let me know (:
I like it👍 Keep it up!

• Love
Reactions: Am4er
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom