Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Renss

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2015
1,075
905
188
24
Everyone was like add voting for day/night/sunset on eggwars, but what did CubeCraft do?
They did op and triple health, and I don't like that, they should add that.

Btw don't take random staff members, it's annoying....
 
  • Like
Reactions: ItzDelano
N

Nikboo

Guest
Hmm, I'm not really a big fan of this idea. During the night, you literally can't see a thing.
 
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

hmaqs wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
A very late congrats Neko. Good luck with your duty.🤞
According to the CubeCraft QNA Event, Ranked Duels is releasing in a few weeks
ItzJuan wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
congrats on Helper, sorry for being late 😅 I hope your training is going well and we get to have you as a mod soon!
HiddenNeko wrote on Fiction's profile.
Thank you for following owo
jamesthesignificant wrote on Thijs's profile.
Wassup thijs!
Top Bottom