Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonSan

Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2016
This is a pretty good, detailed guide! There are a couple things I disagree with though:

1) To start off, pick MoneyBags. No matter what. It is the best kit, literally no other kit can compete against it. Why get 8 blocks, leather armor, a pickaxe, or carrots when you can get any of those and more?

Moneybags is a good kit, but Eggcracker is probably the most useful - It can allow you to succesfully defend your egg if an intruder has snuck in and has encased themselves in sandstone in order to dig up the obsidian. Just dig up the sandstone around the enemy, hit them a few times and let your geared up teammates do the rest.

You can also use it to spleef a geared up enemy from a bridge, a handy ability if you have just respawned as your base is under seige.

Finally, a gold pickaxe is WAAAY more effective than a stone or iron pickaxe at digging up obsidian which makes it a good rush pick to use in the early to middle stages of the game.

Sure you can buy a stone pickaxe as soon as you spawn, but that takes precious seconds and isn't as effecient as a gold one.

-Surround yourself in sandstone after killing an enemy team with an egg. If the enemy has obsidian around your egg but you manage to kill them, take the opportunity and trap yourself against the egg using sandstone. This way they can't punch you and abuse the annoying spawn immunity, and you can mine away.

This works a treat for most teams and bases, but can I also add that it helps to take a spare 7 or 8 blocks of obsidian with you? This is just in case the enemy team has enough time to spawn, punch the sandstone that is hiding you (or buy a pick real quick), dig you out and keep spam hitting you until you die. Some maps have the egg really close to where you spawn, which is hard to combat. That's where the obsidian comes into play, just encase yourself in that next to the egg and you are sure to break the enemy egg undisturbed ^-^

- - -

Apart from those two points, good work putting this together! I'm sure it will help a few noobies out (and maybe a couple experienced players too) :D

Reactions: Elissaios

MonsterStorm_

Jan 28, 2017
Instead of getting the kit that he uses, i go for the egg armour kit or healer kit, then get some iron to get a sword, food and blocks. Then i go to mid and get dia, come back to my island and activate dia gen and let team mates upgrade it. After i get a pick and rush back to mid, by the time i have done that people should have gone to mid and i will be able to rush to there island and break there egg, while they arent paying attention.

DragonSan

Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2016
Instead of getting the kit that he uses, i go for the egg armour kit or healer kit, then get some iron to get a sword, food and blocks. Then i go to mid and get dia, come back to my island and activate dia gen and let team mates upgrade it. After i get a pick and rush back to mid, by the time i have done that people should have gone to mid and i will be able to rush to there island and break there egg, while they arent paying attention.
You realise a full set of leather armor costs 4 iron and takes about 5 seconds to buy and put on, right? I can understand the gapples, but the leather kit is a bit pointless in my opinion.

Not a bad method, but its not the quickest either. It has its advantages and disadvantages. For example, if you rush just any base thats not aware you will probably be succesful, but you leave your own base more vulnerable to being cheesed by your neighbors. That's why I usually raid them first.

Hope I helped : P

MonsterStorm_

Jan 28, 2017
You realise a full set of leather armor costs 4 iron and takes about 5 seconds to buy and put on, right? I can understand the gapples, but the leather kit is a bit pointless in my opinion.

Not a bad method, but its not the quickest either. It has its advantages and disadvantages. For example, if you rush just any base thats not aware you will probably be succesful, but you leave your own base more vulnerable to being cheesed by your neighbors. That's why I usually raid them first.

Hope I helped : P
I always go for neightbours first, im not that dumb

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Reactions: A pigeon
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday Mivke 🥳
Basketman wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Top Bottom