Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

7fishy7

Novice Member
Nov 30, 2016
Hello, I play on bedrock the most, but sometimes on java, mainly playing eggwars. After some time if playing and reaching the leaderboards on bedrock I began to grow bored of playing and winning, because some players just aren't in the same skill level as others.

So I thought maybe a ranked eggwars would be a fun new gamenode to add so that newer players who play it, don't have to go against some of the best.

A thought of how it would work would be a points system. Every win is 10 points and you need a certain amount of points per rank. This would mean nobody can farm kills, egg breaks for points it's just based on wins.

I'm open to hear everyone's opinions below. Thanks for taking the time to read my suggestion :).

Reactions: Onik

TheZigbot9000

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The North Obsidian Pillar in The End
Someone already beat ya to the punch https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/ranked-eggwars.226328/

As for the suggestion, It this going to be a forced system or a separate system in accordance to the way Eggwars is now? Basically will the players have a choice in the matter? If not, then i'm not supporting it. Some players play Eggwars to have fun, Introducing a ranked system will make the game too competitive, unless they make Ranked Eggwars a separate gamemode, which would divide the community. For these reasons, it's a no for me.

7fishy7

Novice Member
Nov 30, 2016
Someone already beat ya to the punch https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/ranked-eggwars.226328/

As for the suggestion, It this going to be a forced system or a separate system in accordance to the way Eggwars is now? Basically will the players have a choice in the matter? If not, then i'm not supporting it. Some players play Eggwars to have fun, Introducing a ranked system will make the game too competitive, unless they make Ranked Eggwars a separate gamemode, which would divide the community. For these reasons, it's a no for me.

Whoops didnt see someone had already posted it. But I would want it to be a separate mode so that casual players may still play casual and anyone who wants to play ranked or competitive whichever youd like to call it, has that option. I wouldnt like it to be forced that you play ranked as sometimes many people just want to relax and play without trying very hard.

Reactions: TheZigbot9000

Ma7mouD

Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2019
Amman, Jordan
This has been suggested many times, but I always agree and will agree with it, due that eggwars is very easy and only noobs play it and not op for good players.

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
Hello, I play on bedrock the most, but sometimes on java, mainly playing eggwars. After some time if playing and reaching the leaderboards on bedrock I began to grow bored of playing and winning, because some players just aren't in the same skill level as others.

So I thought maybe a ranked eggwars would be a fun new gamenode to add so that newer players who play it, don't have to go against some of the best.

A thought of how it would work would be a points system. Every win is 10 points and you need a certain amount of points per rank. This would mean nobody can farm kills, egg breaks for points it's just based on wins.

I'm open to hear everyone's opinions below. Thanks for taking the time to read my suggestion :).
A certain member of staff who i speak to often and whom I won’t name is considering something similar.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Top Bottom