Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ThatOneMCKid

Dec 7, 2016
Here's a little suggestion for eggwars... so say your team is alone against another, maybe there could be an automatic deathmatch arena tp? so you don't get hit off the map and die if your alone with a whole team against you???

Krealίxx

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Earth
Well this would kind of be unfair for the whole team, if you're alone against an entire team that's kind of your (or your teams) fault.

U

Unipotato

Death match isn't really a part of eggy wars though...

Eggy wars? lol.

I agree though. It reminds me of Survival Games and maybe, just maybe SkyWars but it doesn't fit EggWars considering the fact that if there are any eggs left, it wouldn't really work.

sebas22345YT

Novice Member
Dec 22, 2016
Its a good idea and upgrade the playable also can make eggwars a most funny pvp game , so hopefully the staff add that i think the support it`s gived , so @Nikooo @zDutchie lock this the input and the idea is completed ;) :cube_light: ever in upgrade , the best server :cube_light:

N

Nikboo

Its a good idea and upgrade the playable also can make eggwars a most funny pvp game , so hopefully the staff add that i think the support it`s gived , so @Nikooo @zDutchie lock this the input and the idea is completed ;) :cube_light: ever in upgrade , the best server :cube_light:

The thread doesn't need to
be locked...
This is a valid suggestion.

Reactions: sebas22345YT
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
ur pfp old ign :D
endertom100 wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy Birthdayyy!!!!! ^-^
endertom100 wrote on h2hl's profile.
Welcome!!! we hope you enjoy it while your here!!!! ^-^
Reesle wrote on h2hl's profile.
Welcome to the Forums!! You’re cool for joining 😎
Reesle wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom