Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Potions in egg wars shop

• Total voters

ZamaniGirl

Aug 26, 2016
I was thinking that maybe potions could be added to the egg wars villager shop! Peace out!✌️

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
I think it would change the game a little too much. Maybe one simple potion in op mode though.
There are already kits that have potions though so I don't really see a point.

ZamaniGirl

Aug 26, 2016
I think it would change the game a little too much. Maybe one simple potion in op mode though.
There are already kits that have potions though so I don't really see a point.
Don't you think poison potions would be a nice touch though. I was thinking only poison potions could be added and the could be 32 diamonds each. What do you think?:rolleyes:

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
It would be a little overpowered so maybe 2 stacks of diamonds in op. That would make it really hard to obtain.

N

Nikboo

There are already potions in kits so I don't see why we couldn't add potions in game! It would be a nice addition to whenever the developers have time to update eggwars. There could just be another section in the shop for potions.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
It's a good idea, I get why you would like to get it added. But I don't think that it should be poison pots. I've experience with those pots at assassination and believe me, people will spam with it. Even if they cost 32 diamonds. The most OP people in the game will fill their inventory probably with pots, so they can take you out really easily.

ZamaniGirl

Aug 26, 2016
There are already potions in kits so I don't see why we couldn't add potions in game! It would be a nice addition to whenever the developers have time to update eggwars. There could just be another section in the shop for potions.
Thanks what I was originally thinking!:)

ZamaniGirl

Aug 26, 2016
It's a good idea, I get why you would like to get it added. But I don't think that it should be poison pots. I've experience with those pots at assassination and believe me, people will spam with it. Even if they cost 32 diamonds. The most OP people in the game will fill their inventory probably with pots, so they can take you out really easily.
Thanks for the input!;)

Reactions: Marieke2001

HarryVanSunweb

Dedicated Member
Nov 7, 2015
Sun
I like the idea, however i do think only 'positive' potions should be added. Other wise this will become way too OP just as @Marieke2001 said. Also potions shouldn't be splash potions since you can easily give your whole team a potion effect with only one potion.

Potions I like to be added:

Speed 1 (32 Diamonds)
Potion of regen 1 (32 Diamonds)
Potion of instant health (64 Diamonds)
Potion of strength (64 Diamonds)

Reactions: Marieke2001

ZamaniGirl

Aug 26, 2016
I like the idea, however i do think only 'positive' potions should be added. Other wise this will become way too OP just as @Marieke2001 said. Also potions shouldn't be splash potions since you can easily give your whole team a potion effect with only one potion.

Potions I like to be added:

Speed 1 (32 Diamonds)
Potion of regen 1 (32 Diamonds)
Potion of instant health (64 Diamonds)
Potion of strength (64 Diamonds)
Thanks for the input!;)

Reactions: HarryVanSunweb
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hoshi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday Egg!! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Top Bottom