Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MCTravelerMC

Well-Known Member
Mar 29, 2014
655
167
119
UK
Maybe you could only stay on the generator for a limited amount of time, say 1-2 minutes then you have to wait 20 seconds to go back on the generator.
But for example on money walls you only get 10 minutes with the walls up and if you are trying to collect diamond, you won't get much of it - especially if other people are there.
 
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom