• No

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ma_man321

Dec 19, 2013
Behind You.
My strategy is to camp , end game i have a fortress around my entire island with towers reaching max height and walls everywhere....

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
The way I _always_ play Eggwars is build to another island, then go to mid from there. This is so there is no direct place to go from mid to our island, so we just focus on the two bridges, meaning they'll need more blocks, and it'll take more time ;)

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
I know what to never rush mid on:
search

RiverWarnes

Jul 15, 2015
England
Pretty good, and did help me understand what people are trying to do sometimes, but these weren't exactly very well explained. It would be nice if you said how to use your time wisely, what resources you will need from mid before going back and how to counteract people who rush islands. Also, you spelt "break" like "brake" in the "win" section

Jinxks

Dec 20, 2015
Thanks, I like playing this game while communicating with my friends!

GlowingAura

Mar 17, 2015
Netherlands
and what is your suggestion for people that cant record them because their laptop is the shittiest one in the whole entire universe=

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
My Tactic:
Map: Dwarven
Kit: Rabbit (it doesn't really matter)
Island: Team Green (or red, but green is a little bit better)
Get 3 gold and around 50 block, buy a pickaxe with 3 gold, build to yellow, destroy their egg, and kill as many players of the yellow team as possible, then go to the mid, get 15 diamonds, go back to the yellow island, isolate yourself by destroying all the skybridges (and abandon your team which is probably going to die anyways, you're better than them :D) and activate the diamond generator level 2, get level 3 diamond generator as quickly as possible, then get gold generator lvl 4 as quickly as possible, go afk on the diamond generator and have a nice meal or something, come back, then make 2 sets of full iron and around 5-10 god apples, make a lot of glowstone and build to the remaining surviving team, jump on their island, kill everyone, destroy their egg and kill them again. (95% it works(for me) :D))

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
I have another strategie:

It's also called Rusher but in another way. This is the way most people hate, but it works! It's kind of like 'Wins'. So I think healer kit or money bags really helps here. You start by collecting Iron as fast as possible, you buy blocks and build a long staircase to the most close enemy Island. They usually dont have anything around their egg. You break it with your fists and start punshing people who are buing stuff at the villager. Then your teammates come with swords and kill all enemies. This strategie usually makes games quicker because you eliminate one team right at the beginning. Maps which are perfect for this strategie are Toys, Storm and Magic. Although it works on every map.

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
Here is a strategie for protecting your egg: Use chests! They take longer to break with your hand compared to glass/glowsone. And there are no axes in eggwars. Super protecting block! The only disadvantage is that you can hit blocks behind chests... So make sure you switch in between obsidian and chests. And make an ultra protection of about 4/5 layers thick with chests and obsidian.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Here is a strategie for protecting your egg: Use chests! They take longer to break with your hand compared to glass/glowsone. And there are no axes in eggwars. Super protecting block! The only disadvantage is that you can hit blocks behind chests... So make sure you switch in between obsidian and chests. And make an ultra protection of about 4/5 layers thick with chests and obsidian.
ikr chest are just as hard to break as obisdian with the best pickaxe you can get in the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom