Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What is the biggest team in Eggwars that you've fought and won?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 5+

Votes: 6 100.0%

• Total voters

ProNoob877

Novice Member
Dec 1, 2017
YOUR SOUL
Welcome to my story, where I tell you weird stories that are probably bad.
Ok so let us start shall we?

Map: Teaparty
Mode: OP

Here I was, running on a bridge to the Orange base. Their egg had just been destroyed, but they killed the player who broke their egg, I think. I had full leather armor and a Stone Axe. One had full iron armor with a diamond sword, and the other had an iron helmet and boots, with a diamond chestplate and leggings. I forgot what weapon he was wielding but I know it was good.

I ran into their castle. As soon as I saw them, I ran. They gave chase. I tried to fight them, but there were 2 of them and 1 of me. Plus, they were way more OP then me. I started running again. I hurried behind a tower near to the void. The iron guy came to me, and I actually knocked him off! When the other one came to me, I tried knocking him off too, but to no avail. I ran back to their bridge to mid. My pursuer followed me. I quickly turned around, and rushed towards him. We knocked each other off the bridge.
THE END

Well, that is how I single-handedly killed two people that were WAY more OP than me. Hope you enjoyed. Feel free to tell me your insane 2v1s in the comments below.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
This isn't on CubeCraft but once I won a 3v1 in a UHC. I tossed 2 of them in the ravine, only one was able to land their mlg the other one died. By the time the one that fell in the ravine came to surface I finished killing the 3rd guy. Then I killed the guy that came out of the ravine. Of course then I get cleaned.

Reactions: Shrek Trained Me

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
I once had 100 layers of obsidian on my egg on map Under The Sea. We ended up going against two hackers and winning, but it was a game that lasted 4 hours with @Simbaaa and we were stacked to the point where we had a stack of ender pearls.

Wafflezz

Mar 31, 2018
I ninjabridged to a different team. I get hit off by a bow. I try again. I destroy team. End of story.

MORAL: NEVER UNDERESTIMATE WAFFLEZZ <3

Reactions: Shallidor

Ruisdier

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2017
your basement
My story:
I had a very long fight I think it was more than 15 minutes cause we all had full dia armour. Me and my 3 teammates vs 4 player team.

D

Deleted member 48685

I was in a 1v3 (OP, map Rome, both eggs destroyed) My gear: full chain+gold sword, Opponent's gear: 1 with full diamond everything, 2 with full iron. I knocked the full diamond guy into the void when he was shopping at a villager (Good strategy, you should try it), then battled the remaining 2, lost the fight, but I was able to run away. About 5 minutes later, We have another 2v1, where I'm able to kill one of 'em, but the remaining guy is camping with a punch bow, and I didn't have one of those. So, I placed obsidian next to him, which allowed me to run away to mid, buy a punch bow, and snipe him cross-map. The End.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday:D
Reesle wrote on SalasmonkeGG's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Pluisje wrote on Hoshi's profile.
💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼
Eli wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Top Bottom