Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
It depends on the situation.

For example: You're put into a situation whereby you and your teammates have to stay at mid (it's not safe to go back to base) and yeah, your teammate is bad and is hogging the diamond gen. You don't want to just farm iron and gold right? So emerald gen is useful for this. You can get as much, get a sword, use gold for some ching ching and stuff.

Another situation: You're farming at mid, getting diamonds and everything else. Maybe you don't have full armor yet, you can use the emeralds to get a sword and diamonds for armor.

So yeah, it really depends on what situation you're facing.
Though I don't fancy playing on OP and try to avoid that.

Equates

Sep 30, 2016
Take into account that the emerald part of Eggwars has just started, there could still be some things that the Dev's are working on to fix. And emeralds are easy to get if you go in one run. Ontop of it all Not every map is equipped with Emeralds.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Take into account that the emerald part of Eggwars has just started, there could still be some things that the Dev's are working on to fix. And emeralds are easy to get if you go in one run. Ontop of it all Not every map is equipped with Emeralds.
Exactly we just pointed out a small flaw and now were coming up with ideas on how to fix it

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
What if they remain with the same enchants for normal & Hardcore but get buffed in OP mode?, which may be harder and extra work for the developers
Make the sharp 2 for 6 emeralds anywhere from sharpness vi- sharpness x
That is way too powerful
4. Add a Fire Aspect enchant to the sword
reasonable, but not fire aspect II, but in the map mushrooms you might be able to get a regular sharpness II/V sword + the fire mushroom, it depends on the map

The general suggestion i do agree with but it should only be buffed in OP mode + depending on the map players might find loop holes to get it cheaper like the mushroom map

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
In 1.8 maybe in 1.9 not really sharp 5 against iron or diamond armor does like a half a heat every 20 hits
as of now i haven't seen any difference between the 1.8 and 1.9 e.w other than the PVP gameplay and the axes getting removed, i highly doubt they will make a buff in one version and no buff in the other, both stick together
The Sharp V thing isn't true, if you manage to crit them and rarely miss they will die much faster

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
I agree with this thread.
I have always wondered why there was that sword, it was just useless.

MelissaWDS

Jan 2, 2017
UK
I think either emeralds have a 10% faster rate to spawn than they already do and make the sharp 2 diamond sword 6 emeralds for a Sharpness 4 sword or the emerald generator spawns emeralds at the same rate but you have a sharpness 8 sword for 4 emeralds.
Another way to do it is to combine emeralds and diamonds and use 4 emeralds 15 diamonds, something along those lines so that it is a more sufficient reward when you obtain that sword.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
as of now i haven't seen any difference between the 1.8 and 1.9 e.w other than the PVP gameplay and the axes getting removed, i highly doubt they will make a buff in one version and no buff in the other, both stick together
The Sharp V thing isn't true, if you manage to crit them and rarely miss they will die much faster
Ive critted to no end and with sharp 5 and it took a diamond helmet and boots to breaks before he died

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Ive critted to no end and with sharp 5 and it took a diamond helmet and boots to breaks before he died
well if you haven't made gaps between each attack that is something very weird, i remember killing players before their armor breaks (not bow spamming), anyway as long as you get a good chain and crits they will die much faster

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
well if you haven't made gaps between each attack that is something very weird, i remember killing players before their armor breaks (not bow spamming), anyway as long as you get a good chain and crits they will die much faster
Crit chains i was never good at thats why i was horrible at 1.8 pvp but the slow swing speed makes even enemies in leather take awhile to kill now that i think about it that game i was speaking of i think was triple health to

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
I totally agree with this, because as you guys all know, you have to sit on emerald generator to get the emeralds, and that is extremely hard when so many people is trying to get it too, but for diamonds it is a different scenario, because you don't need to sit on them, you can visit the generator then BOOM you get some and it is way easier to get more than emerald. So I think emeralds should be more valuable.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Top Bottom