Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

JackLikesApples

Jul 17, 2016
I think that there should add like a spectate option for friends to spectate other friend's matches because a lot of the time i get lagged out and i can't join back to watch my friends.

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
This has been suggested before. There are multiple reasons why this has not been added and will not be added any time soon. One reason is due to players not being able to join started games. Before you think so, staff can't neither.
Another reason is to prevent friends from joining games and give away crucial information that will affect the fairness of the game.
(Example: Only player A and player B are left. Player A is being inpatient and asks his friend, C, to join the game and tell him where the last player is. Which is unfair.)

Reactions: JackLikesApples

y2002a6n13

Jul 31, 2016
I think that there should add like a spectate option for friends to spectate other friend's matches because a lot of the time i get lagged out and i can't join back to watch my friends.
they say its impossible because its minecraft :P

JackLikesApples

Jul 17, 2016
This has been suggested before. There are multiple reasons why this has not been added and will not be added any time soon. One reason is due to players not being able to join started games. Before you think so, staff can't neither.
Another reason is to prevent friends from joining games and give away crucial information that will affect the fairness of the game.
(Example: Only player A and player B are left. Player A is being inpatient and asks his friend, C, to join the game and tell him where the last player is. Which is unfair.)
I know but it can help staff too

SweetyBoy

Sep 28, 2016
Spain
ok

Brittley

Sep 23, 2016
United States
www.cubecraft.net
I think this is a good idea, but could be used negatively. People could be able to cheat and tell their friends crucial information in the game. It helps but also doesn't help. I think the negatives outweigh the positives.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom