Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this be added?

• Yes

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • No

Votes: 25 83.3%

• Total voters
Oct 22, 2017
Hello! I hope y’all are healthy and positive. I’d like to suggest the following:

- in eggwars, you spawn with leather armor (coloured according your team). And spawn with a wooden sword. The armor could also be some cool cosmetic, so that you can choose the colors! Pretty cool.
But why; when someone with diamond armor and a sharpness 5 sword is camping your base for points. You’d just have a small chance to combo and save. It makes the game way more fun and longer. This would definitely attract a lot of players. Because many people are irritated by it.

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
I personally don’t want to see this implemented because it supports rushing as well. I don’t hate rushers but if you join with armour and the kit money bags you can go straight to your neighbours which means they have less time to protect their egg. So if this would be implemented I would at least see this as a voting option.

GladiusYugen

Dec 5, 2019
Republic of Ireland
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello! I hope y’all are healthy and positive. I’d like to suggest the following:

- in eggwars, you spawn with leather armor (coloured according your team). And spawn with a wooden sword. The armor could also be some cool cosmetic, so that you can choose the colors! Pretty cool.
But why; when someone with diamond armor and a sharpness 5 sword is camping your base for points. You’d just have a small chance to combo and save. It makes the game way more fun and longer. This would definitely attract a lot of players. Because many people are irritated by it.
I personally don't feel like this matches the style that eggwars is going for, it only takes a few seconds to get the items mentioned, and that's the whole point of iron, if this was implemented the only use of iron would be for blocks.

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
Sorry, but I disagree. Like EasyWest said, rushing will be a lot easier. You have some protection though, when you (re)spawn. You cannot get killed for about 15 seconds if I remember correctly. In that amount of time, you can easily run to an iron generator and get some armor and a sword. About the option to vote this: also no, sorry. It’s possible that skilled people will always vote this so therefore, you’ll still see this option pretty often.

Nutuu

Forum Expert
Oct 7, 2017
Western Finland
I think this should be a thing if the gear you spawned with was wooden sword and full leather gear (the same stuff you could buy from shop, protection/sharpness levels depending on the mode)

D

Deleted member 469419

My vote is no.

You have a kit in which you respawn with a armour, anyways, why do you want a wooden sword? You can buy it for less than 5 iron in the store (in op).

And as some users said: This would imply rush tactics.

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
I don't play much eggwars, but I think this is a good idea. I only see one problem, I think that there will be more rushers. And that is actually the reason why I dont play much eggwars. But maybe you can get some gear after you have been killed for the first time.

MoMercy

Novice Member
Nov 11, 2017
I disagree because that will make killing players when they spawn harder and its looks like bedwars style and this is eggwars

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018

What a disgusting suggestion (i mean no offence), this suggestion is horrific. A solution to this is don’t get camped, people dont want longer games. Eggwars is about strategy, contingencies and also brains. By adding this it would make the population of the community into sadist neanderthals. From me this is a huge NO!

Reactions: SpankMeSanta

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I don’t think this would fit in the gameplay Eggwars has laid down for us. Rushing is a part of that from time to time, but not completely. Implement this would make most other strategies almost useless. Plus this would be madness in hardcore and it would render the kit egg armor useless. We’ve already lost enough points when they made all the Tower Defense towers free
Sorry, but a no from me

Reactions: Jukaido

TheZigbot9000

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The North Obsidian Pillar in The End
This is not bedwars. There is another server for games like that.
Eggwars is meant to be a stimulus for the mind rather than a game for rushers.

Exactly. Eggwars is a unique gamemode. No need to take ideas from Bedwars and add them to an already amazing game. Cubecraft has a unique twist to the games they have that sets them apart from other servers with similar games. I would very much like it to stay that way.

Jukaido

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
There is already a kit “egg armor” which would be useless if this gets implemented. What they could do is add a kit where you get a sword maybe so that you have an armor and a sword kit.

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
This could be th
I personally don’t want to see this implemented because it supports rushing as well. I don’t hate rushers but if you join with armour and the kit money bags you can go straight to your neighbours which means they have less time to protect their egg. So if this would be implemented I would at least see this as a voting option.

this could be the other way around. You rush and the people you just killed spawn with armor and kill you instead.

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å

I have something to add to this: I always put a chest on a secret place and put some armour and swords in it. And furthermore: If someone with dia armour and sword is at my base to farm kills and points I just leave because it’s quite sad to get kills that way.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom