Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
Try your best to monopolize the diamond gens, if you can't due to the map size then make sure no one makes it back to their base. If somebody does make it to the base, check what level gen they took the diamonds from. If it's a level 2 try to rush them immediately, if they only took from a level 1 they will be back so be ready for it. If you successfully did this then congrats, campers should not be a problem in the game you are in. If you did not, tell your teamate to buy a shield and cover you while you are bridging and if you have multiple tell the other to suppress the campers with constant bow shoots. If you don't have a teammate..........

I hate campers with a burning passion, just posting this so that hopefully campers will become a little less present due to people stopping them.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
KronosReeper's guide to get rid of campers: (only works on big maps with mutiple dia gens at mid)
1. Kill all other teams so that only you can the campers remain
2. If they have a bridge to mid, destroy it
3. Upgrade mid gens to lvl 3 (now you have way more diamonds than the campers :P)
4. Get a lot of stuff and watch if the campers try anything
5. If they do, kill em, cuz you have better gear
6. If they don't, build a skybridge at build limit with borders that prevent you from getting knocked off
7. Bomb em with TNT
8. Eat a notch, jump down and kill em
9. Win :D

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom