Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

yogui354

Jan 18, 2016
En todo minijuego de teams, yo espeficamente juego egg wars team en 1.8 mas que nada. Al iniciar la partida cada uno tiene su jaula de cristal y comienza la cuenta regresiva para caer y jugar la partida, yo diria que en vez de tener una jaula para cada jugador, una para todos, porque me parece injusto, porque por ejemplo en egg wars, una jaula puede estar mas cerca de un generador,en el caso de skywars, un jugador estara mas cerca de mas cofres que otro, con la cual si todos los jugadores team estubieran en una jaula seria justo y el que llega primero agarra lo que tiene que agarrar

Jorn_N

Novice Member
Apr 23, 2017
En todo minijuego de teams, yo espeficamente juego egg wars team en 1.8 mas que nada. Al iniciar la partida cada uno tiene su jaula de cristal y comienza la cuenta regresiva para caer y jugar la partida, yo diria que en vez de tener una jaula para cada jugador, una para todos, porque me parece injusto, porque por ejemplo en egg wars, una jaula puede estar mas cerca de un generador,en el caso de skywars, un jugador estara mas cerca de mas cofres que otro, con la cual si todos los jugadores team estubieran en una jaula seria justo y el que llega primero agarra lo que tiene que agarrar
english please?

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
As you said, it is team eggwars, so it's logic that you work in team. If you get to the generator first, or your teammate, it doesn't matter, because you both need the resources and all by all, one of the two is always stacked. There's no big need to make one family cage, and I personally like the concept of having a cage for myself. Also @jorn22 nobody forces him to speak English, I barely speak Spanish myself. It'll just be harder to understand each other. ;)

Jorn_N

Novice Member
Apr 23, 2017
As you said, it is team eggwars, so it's logic that you work in team. If you get to the generator first, or your teammate, it doesn't matter, because you both need the resources and all by all, one of the two is always stacked. There's no big need to make one family cage, and I personally like the concept of having a cage for myself. Also @jorn22 nobody forces him to speak English, I barely speak Spanish myself. It'll just be harder to understand each other. ;)
sorry mr. i will do it to translate

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
"In every team minigame, I specifically play 1.8 egg wars team mode more than anything.
At the start of the game everyone has their glass cage and the countdown starts before falling and playing the game, I would say; instead of having a cage for each player, it would be better to have one for all, because it seems unfair, because for example in egg wars, A cage can be closer to a generator, in the case of skywars, one player will be closer to more chests than another, with which if all team players were in a cage it would be fair and the one that arrives first grabs you have to grab."

TLDR: Suggestion = We put everyone (per team) in the same cage before the game starts.

I like the concept behind this idea, but at the same time I like it as it is now, my opinion on this is very neutral.

P.S. Changed the title of the thread from "Team" to a more descriptive title.

Jorn_N

Novice Member
Apr 23, 2017
"In every team minigame, I specifically play 1.8 egg wars team mode more than anything.
At the start of the game everyone has their glass cage and the countdown starts before falling and playing the game, I would say; instead of having a cage for each player, it would be better to have one for all, because it seems unfair, because for example in egg wars, A cage can be closer to a generator, in the case of skywars, one player will be closer to more chests than another, with which if all team players were in a cage it would be fair and the one that arrives first grabs you have to grab."

TLDR: Suggestion = We put everyone (per team) in the same cage before the game starts.

I like the concept behind this idea, but at the same time I like it as it is now, my opinion on this is very neutral.
thanks for translating!:D

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
No need tbh. I can see how you’re annoyed by it, but I honestly don’t think it matters.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welcome back my friend!:D I missed you <3
Loskol wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
I hope you all had a great weekend!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welkom terug Bram :)
Top Bottom