Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

bys1

Aug 10, 2016
Home
Hi,

I like the new shop design, but what I find really annoying is the fact that you cannot choose in which slot the purchased item(s) will go. I'd like the vanilla behaviour for this:
Shift-click: Try to fill hotbar slot 8, if used 7, all the way back to slot 0. Else fill the first available slot in the inventory. (Slot Numbers go range from 0-8)
Number: Move the item(s) to the pressed hotbar slot number, for example if I hit button 1, move the item(s) to slot 0.

An extra thing you could add is to directly equip armor and move old armor to the inventory, eventually only when right-clicking or something similar.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Shift-click: Try to fill hotbar slot 8, if used 7, all the way back to slot 0. Else fill the first available slot in the inventory. (Slot Numbers go range from 0-8)
Number: Move the item(s) to the pressed hotbar slot number, for example if I hit button 1, move the item(s) to slot 0.
Well, I hope you mean that if you hit number 3 on your keyboard, that the item goes to the 3rd slot in your hotbar. Anyway, nice ones. This is from the old Eggwars, right?

An extra thing you could add is to directly equip armor and move old armor to the inventory, eventually only when right-clicking or something similar.
I'm not very sure about this one.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Hello

Read my thread:https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/shop-settings.191810/
If you don't like the new shop settings or you preferer more the old one. You can change it back. I don't think that is necessary for adding this, because you have this in the old settings.
He's talking about if you hold your mouse on the item you want and you hit (for example) the 2 on your keyboard, the item goes to the 2nd slot in your hotbar.
I like the new shop design, but what I find really annoying is the fact that you cannot choose in which slot the purchased item(s) will go. I'd like the vanilla behaviour for this:

EDIT > I just noticed that those 2 are possible with the old and new shop.

bys1

Aug 10, 2016
Home
Well, I hope you mean that if you hit number 3 on your keyboard, that the item goes to the 3rd slot in your hotbar. Anyway, nice ones. This is from the old Eggwars, right?

I'm not very sure about this one.
Slot Numbers bound from 0 to 8.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thunder wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thunder wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom