Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Heyaaaa Cheetah here and I am going to do an Eggwars Shop Tutorial for the ones that prefer some items in the classic shop, but don't quite understand how to change that.

So you are in the Eggwars shop and you want to change the type of the shop. That's possible in the shop settings! You can find the shop settings in the bottom right of the shop.
ss1.png

Now you are here and now you can select which items you want to have in the 'fast' or in the 'classic' shop.
ss2.png

For example, you want the armour in the classic shop, then you just click on the stained glass which's under the armour icon (Iron Chestplate). When you've clicked that green stained glass, it will turn into red or orange (I'm not quite sure) stained glass and the other way around if you change it back to the fast shop.
ss3.png

I hope this helped a lot of you :) If you still have any questions about this or anything else, feel free to PM me here. (Yes I know the 2nd picture is also in the 'EggWars Update!', but Rubik didn't really explain how you can change the shop type per item, so that's why I thought ''Let's make a tutorial of it for the ones that don't really understand ut yet'')

Reactions: SrKlompenstein

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Thanks for this tutorial!!
I was searching the shop settings, but I didn't find it. This very helpful, but the most of us will surely find the shop settings.

Keep working;)

Reactions: Ducky
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday have a good day/night today!:D
Frontlane wrote on xEefster's profile.
Gefeliciteerd 🥳
Frontlane wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
Kazwa wrote on xEefster's profile.
happy birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom