Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

InsaGamers

Jun 21, 2017
New Update:
You have to wait 5 seconds to respawn..

Spawn Protection:
You also are invincible for 10 seconds but you already have to wait 5 seoncds to respawn so
they can't spawn kill u.

So maybe you could lower the spawn protection a bit to give the other player attacking u a little higher chance to break ur egg instead of getting hit off instantly and not being in able to fight back.

Countdown: Remove that u can move around
Reason: You are in spectator mode so if someone is camping near to u u can quickly put off ur gear put it into a chest,
and find out where they are by jumping off.

I think that is not fair if someone is doing a troll or camping or doing a sneak attack on a player.

lars.l

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
New Update:

already exists

Spawn Protection:
You also are invincible for 10 seconds but you already have to wait 5 seoncds to respawn so
they can't spawn kill u.

Is most overpowered

So maybe you could lower the spawn protection a bit to give the other player attacking u a little higher chance to break ur egg instead of getting hit off instantly and not being in able to fight back.

That would ruin the whole game

Reason: You are in spectator mode so if someone is camping near to u u can quickly put off ur gear put it into a chest,

I think that is not fair if someone is doing a troll or camping or doing a sneak attack on a player.

I agree with this, but you can also do it with others if you are with his two

Reactions: MimicPanda

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
The respawn time isn't 5 seconds. It's 3 seconds. You have invincibility, but it's gone as soon as you hit someone. So it's now possible for players to break eggs without being punched off.

Reactions: Ducky

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
The respawn time isn't 5 seconds. It's 3 seconds. You have invincibility, but it's gone as soon as you hit someone. So it's now possible for players to break eggs without being punched off.
He means instead of waiting 3 second, he wants that we have to wait a little bit longer. That is a bad idea in my opinion, many people are against the respawn timer and you want increase that...
A time ago was te respawn timer 8 seconds and many people were against that and than has the owner changed it in 3 seconds.
See my suggestion thread here >
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/respawn-timer.191789/

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
He means instead of waiting 3 second, he wants that we have to wait a little bit longer. That is a bad idea in my opinion, many people are against the respawn timer and you want increase that...
A time ago was te respawn timer 8 seconds and many people were against that and than has the owner changed it in 3 seconds.
See my suggestion thread here >
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/respawn-timer.191789/

He didn't say increase respawn time. He said decrease the spawn protection.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
He didn't say increase respawn time. He said decrease the spawn protection.
New Update:

That was what he has said. He means that the respawn timer will increase. He says 'new update'.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
New Update:

That was what he has said. He means that the respawn timer will increase. He says 'new update'.

Oh, I missed the new update part, my bad. But my point remains the same. The current system is fine, no need to add more time as it is.

Reactions: GeldHaftige

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
New Update:

Spawn Protection:
they can't spawn kill u.

Agree with your suggestion!

BlueQuakeAdmin_

Apr 17, 2016
Earth
I won't want the wait to be even longer for spectate time. Gives the enemy more time to cover themselves with blocks and break your egg.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
New Update:

Spawn Protection: -1 Already a thing.
they can't spawn kill u.

So maybe you could lower the spawn protection a bit to give the other player attacking u a little higher chance to break ur egg instead of getting hit off instantly and not being in able to fight back. -1 No its good

and find out where they are by jumping off. +1 Yes please

7sOn_IQ

Novice Member
Jun 26, 2017
I really dont like this idea when i wite 5 seconds for the respawn XD:confused1:

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
New Update:

Spawn Protection:
they can't spawn kill u.

I personally do not agree to any of these suggestions.
The spawn protection is perfectly fine. It doesn't cause you to wait forever that you lose a game, but it isn't too short that you can spawn protect your egg.
The spawn protection won't change anything. Honestly, if you're trying to prevent spawn killing, you wouldn't want to increase the spawn protection, rather remove it completely. Not to mention, it's more balanced for both sides if you have 10 seconds being invincible which is lost after being hit.
It's fair for the player if they want to attempt to get to the egg. It's fair for the player to break out, or get a weapon to fight back. Not to mention the fact that you can always leave if you're being spawn camped. If you give a player 10 seconds of invincibility, it can give them a chance to break out, or get a weapon. However, they can attack you without being able to be killed which doesn't really seem fair for the guy that's trying to break the egg.
Countdown: There's no need for us to remove the ability to move around. When you can barely get a glimpse at your surroundings, it's pretty much useless. Not to mention that the countdown is sometimes delayed causing you to not see anything at all. Not only that but why would you waste time trying to figure out a location when you could be doing other things such as defending an egg. When you take the time to jump off the edge, someone could use that opening for an egg kill and an elimination. Yes, these things could work, but they all have their own flaws.
No matter what, I think that there shouldn't be a change at all. The regular egg wars experience seems well balanced. Also, know that nothing will keep everyone happy ;)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Summer event got added to CubeCraft Notion!
1715956357987.png
This sure didn’t age well, XD
Xi1m wrote on DuckL's profile.
are you speedrunning compliments for every staff member
DuckL wrote on AnolTongi's profile.
Pro Moderator :D
DuckL wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Pro Moderator :D
Top Bottom