Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want bows to be removed?

• Total voters

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
Sure it's really annoying, but that doesn't mean it should be removed. It's a playstyle and EggWars isn't just made for rushing tryhards. Like Vindicator said there are lots of ways to counter bows. Sure, it takes time but its fairly easy. Besides, it's not that hard to kill everyone before they get the resources to buy a punch bow (except for on certain maps).

Reactions: Vindicatør

hamelech2007

May 11, 2020
Israel
Bows are part of the game. They cost enough diamonds to not have them at the start of the game where you can collect diamonds yourself. You can get a shield as well to counter it. Removing the bows is unnecessary.

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
1625604091939.png

La J

Novice Member
Mar 21, 2021
Italiaaa
Sooo, I mean yes bows are sometimes annoying but they part of the game and u can’t do anything a player that is good in pvp sometimes is annoying for people but how can I explain its totally normal and for me I rush a lot and when I see this people it gets hard to counterback so I need to build some shield fast bridge at same time and then fight close but personally it’s not a big of a deal

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
While I wouldn't mind it, it's obviously not going to be removed.

When eggwars first launched both power and punch were 12 diamonds each. Now they are already more expansive. Easy way to prevent bow use is to make sure you are fast and keep an eye on mid. Take notice of which players have been camping and could possibly have a bow. Focus on them. Hide if you need to surprise them.

You really don't need a shield. I'd even argue it's a waste of 10 diamonds. A shield stops you from taking damage of knockback, sure, but isn't going to defeat them. Better of saving those 10 diamonds to buy yourself a bow and give them a taste of their own medicine.

_EliteDanny

Dec 10, 2020
Pronouns
He/Him
man thank you for posting a shield i was like wait what does a shield look like again? and then i saw your post and was like OHHH that’s what it looks liek i really don’t know how i would live life without this picture it really jsut brings meaning to the conversation you know thank you so so much.
btw this is a joke i’m trying to be funny but i’m nit funny so now i look liek an idiot :D

Reactions: Vindicatør

Sl0wMo7ion

Server & Marketplace Quality Assurance
Feb 19, 2020
Bulgaria
cubecraft.net
Hi,
In my opinion, the bows cannot be removed from the game because they costs a lot of diamonds and this can effect the economy of the game is some way. Also, the bows are the fun part for me specially, I do not know why people hates them. 😄

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Top Bottom