Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should they add ranked eggwars mode?

• Total voters

#getbarbecued

Jun 25, 2016
Lmao...

EggWars, ladies n gentlemen, is THE MOST POPULAR GAME on Cubecraft and most Minecraft servers in general that have a game like this.
Do you honestly think you will notice ANYTHING if they add a Ranked Mode? It's not as if suddenly you will keep encountering the same people over an over again.

Plenty of people are just random people anyways who play there with or without friends and don't have Discord / Forums / Teamspeak etc.

You honestly won't notice a single thing
I take it you've played fire emblem? That's martha or someshit right? (who isn't really martha except chrom thinks so).

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Cubecraft isn't awful and therefor they have much more potential to make something great and not just bog standard. You say it will split the community... but it's already crap; since after the version of minecraft 1.3 (in any server really;although hypixel is worse in that way) it's been going on a downhill and it's no longer as cool (very few decent people).

I'm not saying its awful
The other servers we would be copying off of is.
It is still a awesome community and how dare you. If you think that why are you here? Honestly the door is right there please go if your going to be one of those people.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Lmao...

EggWars, ladies n gentlemen, is THE MOST POPULAR GAME on Cubecraft and most Minecraft servers in general that have a game like this.
Do you honestly think you will notice ANYTHING if they add a Ranked Mode? It's not as if suddenly you will keep encountering the same people over an over again.

Plenty of people are just random people anyways who play there with or without friends and don't have Discord / Forums / Teamspeak etc.

You honestly won't notice a single thing
Still though it would separate the community. Nothing can undo that, and I dont think we wont notice because a lot of people dont have over 100 wins

#getbarbecued

Jun 25, 2016
I'm not saying its awful
It is still a awesome community and how dare you. If you think that why are you here? Honestly the door is right there please go if your going to be one of those people.
I'm still here because sometimes it's fun to be amidst of these kind of kids although I cringe a lot and sometimes I miss the old community. (the percentage of people that actually reply to you if you ask a question in the lobby/ people who don't have names like XX_GamerProPvpMaster5567_XXYT/ and don't have the same bloody teenager skin in different color variations.... is very low. Creativity with names and skins has gone out the window and now it's all about 2011 dubstep intros and pvp. What about once and a while doing tekkit and fun stuff like that? Anyway I'll stop ranting because I know the reaction already.

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
a lot of people dont have over 100 wins
You're definitly right about that there, but who said the limit HAS to be 100+ wins?
I mean this is a suggestion, I doubt they will straight up copy paste it into the server.

I mean who said (if they will ever add a Ranked Mode) it has to be based around wins? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
A more efficient system would be a Ranked Point System where a win would give +[X] Ranked Points and a loss -[X] Ranked Points, with this people with higher wins and ''skill'' even though wins don't mean anything when it comes down to skill, would face equal people and the newer players would also face newer players.

I take it you've played fire emblem? That's martha or someshit right? (who isn't really martha except chrom thinks so).
Even tho this is off-topic, yea I do :p Although I never played an actual FE Game on a DS I do play Fire Emblem Heroes (Mobile game) and collect Fire Emblem Amiibo's and love the series in general!

Reactions: CommunistCactus

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm still here because sometimes it's fun to be amidst of these kind of kids although I cringe a lot and sometimes I miss the old community. (the percentage of people that actually reply to you if you ask a question in the lobby/ people who don't have names like XX_GamerProPvpMaster5567_XXYT/ and don't have the same bloody teenager skin in different color variations.... is very low. Creativity with names and skins has gone out the window and now it's all about 2011 dubstep intros and pvp. What about once and a while doing tekkit and fun stuff like that? Anyway I'll stop ranting because I know the reaction already.

How will this bring back old players if that's even what your talking about.
I think Minecraft is not dieing. I still love it and if you want to ruin it then go ahead and leave.

#getbarbecued

Jun 25, 2016
I'm not saying its awful
Oh and I didn't say it was awful... I stated that it isn't awful and so it has more of a potential so It could be better done then the awful server you talked about.

#getbarbecued

Jun 25, 2016
How will this bring back old players if that's even what your talking about.
I think Minecraft is not dieing. I still love it and if you want to ruin it then go ahead and leave.
Lmao calm down. It isn't dying it's just the community is cancer in general (minecraft) (that's why you start to hear this hatred to the game that has almost turned into a meme to hate the game because of it's turn over of a community). now there are better places such as cubecraft but even in amidst there are cancerous people.

Reactions: A pigeon

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Lmao calm down. It isn't dying it's just the community is cancer in general (minecraft) (that's why you start to hear this hatred to the game that has almost turned into a meme to hate the game because of it's turn over of a community). now there are better places such as cubecraft but even in amidst there are cancerous people.

No its not please stop saying how awful this place is!!!

#getbarbecued

Jun 25, 2016
Do I look like I'm bovvered? Look if you're not going to read it properly then don't reply cus all I am saying is there are some cancerous parts of the game and it's got worse, there's always going to be nice people but the number has decreased in percentage in contrast to those who make this game suck. And it's a fact.. I've been on minecraft for atleast 7 years or so since about 1.2.5 and I've seen the community drastically change and a lot of it I don't like. Yet again I'm not saying it's all shit.

CampersDontWin

Aug 25, 2016
Belgium
Its splitting the community
search

A

A pigeon

Hi im just here to debunk the stupidity in the comments .

"It will split the community"

1. Who cares
2 . Do you people not want change?
3. This is the most popular game on cubecraft. Its 'community' or whatever term you kids use for playerbase is massive.
4. Ranked play will get SO MANY PLAYERS that your so called community would increase threefold.
We can add a ranked mode for people with a rank. I don't know if that was your question.
Oh you gotta be kidding me
Always in denial as usual.

BigFellaMonty

Aug 18, 2017
I have just started a thread that is similar to this but more for one event (invitational only) but I honestly prefer this idea. Monthly tournaments, ranked mode for players with over 1000+ wins, it could be exciting. For someone like me who plays Eggwars a lot it becomes boring and redundant after a while so you have to create tasks for yourself, for example, most recently I have started to join team games where I'd be on my own just so the odds would purposely be against me and I'd finally have a challenge. This suggestion would fill that void.

And for those players saying it would split the community, It would not split the community because the normal game mode would still be available to join, you just wouldn't be able to join the ranked game mode if you don't meet the requirements, at that point if you don't it actually BENEFITS you players that don't have those wins because you have something to work towards AND it makes the normal mode easier for you to win. I'm sure you'd be happier to win more games because the hardcore players would be in ranked mode, correct?
But, that's just my theory.

Reactions: A pigeon

Pillow

Sep 25, 2016
My computer
Honestly, adding ranked is just like adding another gamemod on eggwars such as speed. It wouldn't hurt to add it. I do not understand how it would split the community, it's just another mode of eggwars.

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The OP idea is just flawed. If I have a friend that just started playing CC, I have to tell them they have to win 100 games before we can play together?
No.

Make it a separate gamemode like a speed thing mentioned above and then everyone can stop whining.

mdk_chicken

Jul 8, 2014
I voted yes, because I think this would indeed make eggwars more fun and it would definitely help newly started players not having to loose everything, ragequiting, and never come back. You should however do this either of off a winrate base: wins/games played or by a trophee system.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
pinterest is a gold mine ong
IMG_9017.jpeg
Skylanders! I remember that I bought this pack (not my picture.) For Skylanders Super Chargers I recall that I played the game with my parents and little sister it was a blast and I enjoyed every second of it. We bought more of them and collected even more of them. Replayed the game many times and the levels. Good memories xD
Screenbits 2024-04-29_205054.png
qKhalidd wrote on Mivke's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli
Did anyone else play Skylanders? I recently got it to work on my PC with a PS3 emulator and it's more fun than I remembered!!
Top Bottom