Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should they add ranked eggwars mode?

• Total voters

Mighty_Pig

May 12, 2016
As the title says, a ranked mode in eggwars for people like 100+ game wins. (This is just a random number and it could be something others like 1000+ game played.)
This suggestion can be more fun for people who are good in eggwars. I win 7/10 games because I play with a friend of mine.

If you have an idea to make this even better, please say it down below.

#getbarbecued

Jun 25, 2016
In my perspective it's a good and bad idea. I'm quite good at eggwars (better than other minigames) and I've got almost 2000 eggs broken and 19 hours playing time. And my point is, very often you find noob-ish players that make it quite unchallenging so it would be cool to maybe have a section in which players over a certain amount of wins or eggs broken get to play with more op players, making it more difficult. On the other hand, it will split the community a bit and sometimes it's fun to wreck those noobs.

Maybe what could be done is to make two sections, the first section is for those who just start playing the game and there's a mixture of people that aren't that good at it and some other's that are starting to get quite experienced. And if they make their way to the second section they can compete against others in the same sort of lvl making it harder, and of course they can always go into the first section including noobs and players almost getting to the second section.

Ie have two boards full of signs to click, (one for first section and the other) and if you don't have the points or whatever: it can say;"you have to get this amount of points.
It won't necessarily change the game, you can have the same amount of fun, it's just players that are noobs can compete against other noobs and if you slowly get better at it you can then filter out the other noobs by going onto the panel of the second section people and compete against pros.

Mighty_Pig

May 12, 2016
In my perspective it's a good and bad idea. I'm quite good at eggwars (better than other minigames) and I've got almost 2000 eggs broken and 19 hours playing time. And my point is, very often you find noob-ish players that make it quite unchallenging so it would be cool to maybe have a section in which players over a certain amount of wins or eggs broken get to play with more op players, making it more difficult. On the other hand, it will split the community a bit and sometimes it's fun to wreck those noobs.

Maybe what could be done is to make two sections, the first section is for those who just start playing the game and there's a mixture of people that aren't that good at it and some other's that are starting to get quite experienced. And if they make their way to the second section they can compete against others in the same sort of lvl making it harder, and of course they can always go into the first section including noobs and players almost getting to the second section.

Ie have to boards full of signs to click, and if you don't have the points or whatever: it can say;"you have to get this amount of points.
It won't necessarily change the game, you can have the same amount of fun, it's just players that are noobs can't compete against other noobs and if you slowly get better at it you can then filter out the other noobs by going onto the panel of the second section people and compete against pros.

I agree to all of it

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
It would completely selparate the community of cubecraft and not only that but it would be a little selfish because if you think about it, hackers NORMALLY dont get past 100 wins because they either suck at hacking or the just get banned. So that way, people that try to get more wins cant because of hackers. I say this idea has pros and cons, but cons out number pros.

Reactions: D0RIAN

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
probaly are you not ranked. Because I almost hate it because almost every game is the same, just playing the game and almost winning every game.
I have played 1058 games and won 680 of them.

I am that's kind of rude.
Um yeah I loose a lot so its no big deal its not really that important so this makes me hate it more

Ie have two boards full of signs to click, (one for first section and the other) and if you don't have the points or whatever: it can say;"you have to get this amount of points.
It won't necessarily change the game, you can have the same amount of fun, it's just players that are noobs can compete against other noobs and if you slowly get better at it you can then filter out the other noobs by going onto the panel of the second section people and compete against pros.

So were going to do it even though you don't fully agree
Were copying other servers.
People will all get into partys vote badly and then leave to troll
Splitting are already small 10,000 players per day

#getbarbecued

Jun 25, 2016
I am that's kind of rude.
Um yeah I loose a lot so its no big deal its not really that important so this makes me hate it more

So were going to do it even though you don't fully agree
Were copying other servers.
People will all get into partys vote badly and then leave to troll
Splitting are already small 10,000 players per day
I'm not saying that it should be done, just that I think there's a possibility to make something quite nifty if it's done properly but then I guess it could become a problem. And I don't think that will affect someone that looses all the time, It doesn't matter if you loose or win you still have fun, and you can compete with others in the same situation; you don't have to get to the second section, that's only for those who have eventually got quite good at it and want more of a challenge. And also it won't take a challenge away from those in the first section because the limit to pass to the second will be quite decent but not too high so there will be pros in the first but the pros of the pros can compete in the second.

Btw do you think you are some saviour by linking the report page to your signature? (I mean it looks like even though you are not a helper you want people to think that you are cool by making it even more obvious were to report) Just a question... you may/not answer it.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm not saying that it should be done, just that I think there's a possibility to make something quite nifty if it's done properly but then I guess it could become a problem. And I don't think that will affect someone that looses all the time, It doesn't matter if you loose or win you still have fun, and you can compete with others in the same situation; you don't have to get to the second section, that's only for those who have eventually got quite good at it and want more of a challenge. And also it won't take a challenge away from those in the first section because the limit to pass to the second will be quite decent but not too high so there will be pros in the first but the pros of the pros can compete in the second.

Its not worth it. Splitting the community. Splitting it even more for copying off of awful servers.

Reactions: D0RIAN

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
No, it will separate the community. -1
It would completely selparate the community of cubecraft
Its not worth it. Splitting the community. Splitting it even more for copying off of awful servers.
Lmao...

EggWars, ladies n gentlemen, is THE MOST POPULAR GAME on Cubecraft and most Minecraft servers in general that have a game like this.
Do you honestly think you will notice ANYTHING if they add a Ranked Mode? It's not as if suddenly you will keep encountering the same people over an over again.

Plenty of people are just random people anyways who play there with or without friends and don't have Discord / Forums / Teamspeak etc.

You honestly won't notice a single thing

#getbarbecued

Jun 25, 2016
Cubecraft isn't awful and therefor they have much more potential to make something great and not just bog standard. You say it will split the community... but it's already crap; since after the version of minecraft 1.3 (in any server really;although hypixel is worse in that way) it's been going on a downhill and it's no longer as cool (very few decent people).

Reactions: A pigeon

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Lmao...

EggWars, ladies n gentlemen, is THE MOST POPULAR GAME on Cubecraft and most Minecraft servers in general that have a game like this.
Do you honestly think you will notice ANYTHING if they add a Ranked Mode? It's not as if suddenly you will keep encountering the same people over an over again.

Plenty of people are just random people anyways who play there with or without friends and don't have Discord / Forums / Teamspeak etc.

You honestly won't notice a single thing

Yeah I will... Its not that simple.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom