Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

oribolikata

Apr 17, 2021
Hello Guys <3
Hmmm , today i bought the eggwar ranks in Microsoft edition , and i dont really understand how does it work , i mean how can i select the egg or the villager skin , I'm kinda confused because i searched about it and i couldn't know how to select it , but ye i was able to select the cage skin
if anyone can help me :(
Thank you so much

Dexten

Jul 19, 2020
Nederlands
In the eggwats lobby there is a dinosaur with a prefix Loot Menu if you select than you will see a Menu you should have 2 options 1 egg skin 2 shop skin,

You could olso do it in the game if you just right click the egg and for the shop if you just open the shop and go all the way down

Reactions: Quis

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
Hello Guys <3
Hmmm , today i bought the eggwar ranks in Microsoft edition , and i dont really understand how does it work , i mean how can i select the egg or the villager skin , I'm kinda confused because i searched about it and i couldn't know how to select it , but ye i was able to select the cage skin
if anyone can help me :(
Thank you so much
I think you can change your villager in game if you scroll through the options and your egg if you tap it

oribolikata

Apr 17, 2021
In the eggwats lobby there is a dinosaur with a prefix Loot Menu if you select than you will see a Menu you should have 2 options 1 egg skin 2 shop skin,

You could olso do it in the game if you just right click the egg and for the shop if you just open the shop and go all the way down
what about the vip xp , how can i gain it ? do u have any idea ?

Dexten

Jul 19, 2020
Nederlands
what about the vip xp , how can i gain it ? do u have any idea ?
you gain vip xp with buying stuff in the cubecraft store like how you bought the eggwars rank u automatically get the vip xp there is a red rose in you're hotbar thats called LOOT there you should be able to select the cages, if you want to see how much xp you need you'll have to go to ur profile with the nether star that select profiles than you go to profile imagine than u select profile border than u select view rewards

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

EGG_BOCZOIN wrote on SpringWarz's profile.
Hello!!! SpringWarz :)
EGG_BOCZOIN wrote on Beth's profile.
hello!!! Admin Beth
he's canonically a cat btw
Screenshot_20240517-191138_1.jpg

chapter 4 production resumed :3
EGG_BOCZOIN wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello!!! capitan Argentina :cubie2:
apparently the free 500 minecoins isnt actually "free", you have to buy something first

LAME!
Top Bottom