Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LeoLion12345

Mar 9, 2016
Is it back to 1.9 pvp? I have asked in-game but no one answers because they are to lazy to type yes or no. I came here to know, so is it 1.9 pvp again or still 1.8?

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Once you're in game it should be easy to see the difference, shouldn't it? The normal version has 1.9 pvp, but if you join with a 1.8 client you'll get moved to a 1.8 version of the game.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Press F3 in game and look at the upmost top left corner, it should tell you what version you are in. If you log in with 1.9 you play 1.9, if you login with 1.8 you have a good time with good PVP.

CommandantSlime

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2017
Press F3 in game and look at the upmost top left corner, it should tell you what version you are in. If you log in with 1.9 you play 1.9, if you login with 1.8 you have a good time with good PVP.

The last part of that statement is opinion and highly subjective.

Yes, it is 1.9 PvP.

Buju

Feb 21, 2014
Is it back to 1.9 pvp? I have asked in-game but no one answers because they are to lazy to type yes or no. I came here to know, so is it 1.9 pvp again or still 1.8?
I think recently they have moved PvP to 1.9 clients and up. This is due to the reason that PvPing in earlier clients than 1.9 is different, and therefore unfair for the users who are using the more recent clients. I'm not 100% certain why this is, but this would be my assumption.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Well... a few ways
The one I use is F3 which is used with hitting F3 and looking at the top left of your screen.

The second one I use sometimes is what I have on my display. I use 5zig so I dont have all that stuff to get distracted by like entities and biome etc. and i I see that, then I am in 1.8

Another way is if the combat is timed then its 1.9

The last way is to see what games are avaliable. If there is only eggwars and skywars, then you’re in 1.8

Thats what I use
I hope this helped
<3
If you choose 1.8 you will play at 1.8
thats not what he is asking, he is saying that he doesnt know if the server was switched or not. Not what version of minecraft, but of cubecraft

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
will you guys still love me if chapter 4 turns out to be shorter and more underwhelming
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
if u havent kept up with the jjk leaks then dont watch
but if you want spoilers well…
Eli wrote on FxVoidz's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Eli wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Top Bottom