Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

dopler9x

Jul 21, 2023
Pronouns
He/Him
reduce blocks, food, maybe gapples, and the wood stone, and iron pickaxe. they SO EXPENSIVE if the iron armor is the new norm then at least make it worth like 5 or 6 iron. im fine with everything else tho.

Usurper

Novice Member
Sep 11, 2021
The Great White North
They adjusted the prices a day or two ago and since then they are fine. I think an issue most people forget is they don't know the prices anymore. Before the update you knew exactly how many peices of iron you needed. With the new prices everyone needs to adjust. I think minimal further changes are needed and we should play for a few weeks and see how we like it then. The playerbase needs to acclimate first

nusacoo

Jun 13, 2023
reduce blocks, food, maybe gapples, and the wood stone, and iron pickaxe. they SO EXPENSIVE if the iron armor is the new norm then at least make it worth like 5 or 6 iron. im fine with everything else tho.
Hello there!
I tried eggwars and in my opinions the prices are pretty fair, because you don't have to wait a long time to buy something and it's not a slow game and boring but it's possible to speedrun and have fun.
Many players quit a gamemode/server because it's boring and the gameplay it's just too slow.

Bnc_

Feb 27, 2022
Hello there!
I tried eggwars and in my opinions the prices are pretty fair, because you don't have to wait a long time to buy something and it's not a slow game and boring but it's possible to speedrun and have fun.
Many players quit a gamemode/server because it's boring and the gameplay it's just too slow.
The game play is still way to slow. Either the generator speeds need to be increased or the prices of blocks and tools need to be reduced. This update has entirely ruined the flow of eggwars

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thanks for all the wishes <3
UncleSpect wrote on zauuberr009's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
happy birthday!!!!1!1!1!1!!11!!1!1 :3
Frontlane wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈🥳
Frontlane wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎁
Top Bottom