Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

IPadSweat

May 15, 2023
I think so, but they can only do these things: Collect Resources (Either to your inventory or placed in A chest, a specific item/block) I think that Bridge would be cool, only walk bridging and you would have to say where for example the mid of three bases, a base, Central Mid. And finally They should be like alarms warning you if an enemy is coming and if they break your egg you can track them for 30 seconds. I think that they should be worth 64 diamonds. They would have twenty health and you can equip armor on them and if they are being attacked you can press a button to teleport them to you. They could also have skins.

May 14, 2023
Pronouns
He/Him
I think so, but they can only do these things: Collect Resources (Either to your inventory or placed in A chest, a specific item/block) I think that Bridge would be cool, only walk bridging and you would have to say where for example the mid of three bases, a base, Central Mid. And finally They should be like alarms warning you if an enemy is coming and if they break your egg you can track them for 30 seconds. I think that they should be worth 64 diamonds. They would have twenty health and you can equip armor on them and if they are being attacked you can press a button to teleport them to you. They could also have skins.
Why shouldn't they have an "Attack" or "defend egg" ability?

May 14, 2023
Pronouns
He/Him
Should they add Pets to the eggwars shop menu? You can have the ability to tell your pet what to do:
"Defend Egg"
"Follow me"
"Attack"
-Sliverfish for 32 iron
-Pig for 40 iron
-Cat for 48 iron
-Horse for 54 iron
-Dog for 64 iron
-Zombie for 16 gold
-Skeleton for 24 gold
-Piglin (Melee) for 32 gold
-Piglin (Ranged) for 48 gold
-Creeper for 10 diamonds
-Piglin Brute for 20 diamonds
-Iron Golem for 40 diamonds
-Ender dragon for 5 emeralds
-Wither for 10 emeralds
-Warden for 20 emeralds

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Top Bottom