Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

OSIM

Apr 25, 2017
In Your Closet
Eggwars Pet Peeves
Quick note, pet peeves is not a legit 'pet', eg. dog, cat.
I literally facepalm myself, when people don't know the meaning of pet peeve, but still feel the need to judge.
Pet peeve is 'something that a particular person finds annoying'.
If you still don't understand, keep on reading, and by the end of this thread, you'll understand :)

This thread is similar to my other thread "Types of People on Eggwars'".
Things that annoy me in eggwars:
1. Campers
Words cannot explain how frustrated I get when there are campers in the game. You either play the game properly and fight like a man or just try your best, even if you're terrible at the game. It seems like every game that I play, there's always going to be campers who lock the game into a stalemate.

2. When you accidentally buy too many helmets.
I don't know if I'm the only one, but every time I buy armor I end up buying a ton of them because I click shift and then right click accidentally. Let's say if I had 64 iron ingots, I would always end up buying 64 helmets. Don't get me started when I stand there throwing out my helmets, making me look like a complete fool :p

3. Misplacing an obsidian block.
My heart breaks, every time I misplace an obsidian block. This goes out to my teammates as well, every time I see my teammate misplace an obsidian block, I get pretty annoyed, because dude you had one job to do. But then again, I do it as well, so I'm probably the world's biggest hypocrite.

4. When you miss a parkour jump.
I suck at parkour, so this ain't no surprise. I'm that type of guy you see in games, where I fall through one block jumps. Overall this is one of my biggest pet peeves.

5. Getting repeatedly punched by naked dudes.
You know when you kill a whole team, and then you try to break their egg? All I see is me getting swarmed by a whole bunch of naked people punching me non-stop. But I don't mind, killing players who don't wear armour is good for my stats :) But that still doesn't mean I like getting punched until my armour breaks and then I end up dying.

6. Block Glitch
This seems to be happening to me a lot lately. I'm not sure whether it's a server glitch or just lag, but every time I build up, this glitch seems to knock me off, making me fall, which results in me having to build up again.

7. Getting stuck in a block.
I'm a stooge, if you ever play a game with me, you would usually just find me stuck in a block. Huge pet peeve by the way.

8. Dropping an item, and then your teammate picks it up.
This would always happen to me, I don't know if I'm just stupid in general, or my teammates are selfish people. But every time I accidentally drop diamonds or iron, they would pick it up and not give it back to me. It's sad if you think about it.

9. Fighting your opponent but then accidentally throwing your sword at them.
Don't judge guys. I'm a fool, every time I pvp someone in eggwars, I throw my sword at them. When I say throw my sword, I literally mean press q and leave myself with no weapon to fight them with. I end up punching them with my bare fists because I'm awesome. Note my sarcasm.

10. When you rush off to the gens at the start of the game but end up getting none.
One of the things that annoy me in team eggwars, that moment when you think that you'll get all the iron, but then your teammate snags it all. That's all cool with me, but don't sit on the generator and be a hogger.

11. Straight bridges.
Never ever build a straight bridge to mid. I will purposely destroy the bridge, and don't even ask me why. No, it isn't trolling or anything, I'm only defending my egg strategically. Build a bridge going up and everything will be all chill in my team.

12. Running around naked.

Please wear armour, someone will come and kill you with 2 hits. Have I mentioned, if you're going to sit on a diamond gen, at least wear some armour? An opponent will kill you, and don't complain when you lose all of the diamonds that you've been farming.

13. Silent teammates.
It's super awkward when I try to communicate with my teammates, but none of them replies. They make me feel like I'm talking to a robot.

14. Hopeless teammates.
If you're going to join a team eggwars game, cooperate with your team, and help them out. What's the point of 'team' eggwars, if you're just going to build a useless wall around your base and camp on your island.

15. Blocks.

When you build to mid, but you don't have enough blocks. Not having enough blocks, in general, is annoying.

16. Food.

When you don't have food on you, and you're on 3 food bars with no sprint.

Well, that's the end of my pet peeves list. Just kidding, I just can't think of any more things to add.
If you have any eggwars pet peeves. feel free to share them and I'll add it to this list :)

And again, don't take this thread seriously, created for entertainment purposes.

Bye now
~OSIM :)

Last edited:

CommandantSlime

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2017
I have to agree with all of these.

One of my pet peeves:

On the map "City", or any other map that starts with a gold generator on your island, I go to mid, come back, and then accidently spend all my diamonds on upgrading the gold to level three. How do I do this? I don't realize it's level two, so I think that I'm going to spend ten gold. Then I use the 10 diamonds I got at mid, and have to go back.

Does this happen to anyone else?

Reactions: 0ffense and OSIM

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
To me pretty much everyone is annoying.
At the same time i do all of this annoying stuff to

OSIM

Apr 25, 2017
In Your Closet
I have to agree with all of these.

One of my pet peeves:

On the map "City", or any other map that starts with a gold generator on your island, I go to mid, come back, and then accidently spend all my diamonds on upgrading the gold to level three. How do I do this? I don't realize it's level two, so I think that I'm going to spend ten gold. Then I use the 10 diamonds I got at mid, and have to go back.

Does this happen to anyone else?

I've never done this before, but it sounds frustrating :p

Reactions: CommandantSlime

CommandantSlime

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2017
I've never done this before, but it sounds frustrating :p

It is. Especially when I end up getting killed at mid! It only slows me down a little bit though, because I always end up with a level four gold gen anyways.

OSIM

Apr 25, 2017
In Your Closet
It is. Especially when I end up getting killed at mid! It only slows me down a little bit though, because I always end up with a level four gold gen anyways.

I never upgrade my gens, only if the game is intense, then I'll probably upgrade my diamond gen. I usually just go and rush other teams, and hope that they don't have obsidian around their egg. It's just a quick way to end the game.

CommandantSlime

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2017
I never upgrade my gens, only if the game is intense, then I'll probably upgrade my diamond gen. I usually just go and rush other teams, and hope that they don't have obsidian around their egg. It's just a quick way to end the game.

I enjoy long games, but I see where you're coming from. I mean, to me that seems like a good strategy in solo, but how good is it in teams?

OSIM

Apr 25, 2017
In Your Closet
I enjoy long games, but I see where you're coming from. I mean, to me that seems like a good strategy in solo, but how good is it in teams?

It's a dope strategy. I play team speed eggwars, and the first thing that I do at the start of every single game is get blocks, wood sword and armor, and I rush a team that's near me. Most of time, they're still naked and their egg is uncovered. So easy kill :p

CasualFujoshi

May 6, 2017
I agree 100%. I especially hate hackers that call you "noobs" or are cocky about the fact that they're winning because they've got kill aura or sth. It's extremely annoying, and honestly makes me want to rage. You can't hack and brag about it.

CommandantSlime

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2017
Oh, I have a way to deal with nakeds punching you when you try to break their egg. While they try to punch you, have a teammate sneak around and break the egg.

6qm_

Novice Member
May 7, 2017
New Jersey, USA
I only wish I was good at Eggwars. I have a friend of Mine that constantly plays Eggwars and that is his favorite game mode on Cubecraft. He always tells me about the campers and players that don't wear armor on his team. I recently hit shift and filled up my inventory with leather helmets :P

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
My biggest pet peeve which only happened once was on space, I got 5 die from mid turned on our gen and started getting attacked by my teammates, then I realized I wasn't the red team.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Res734's profile.
Happy Birthday have an awesome day today! ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on BladeBreakerMC's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Res734's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on BladeBreakerMC's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
I've really enjoyed this video, take a look, it is really interesting :D
Top Bottom