Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MEggaNIGGER

Aug 22, 2016
mums car... vroom vroom
I have had a very good idea for op items in eggwars and that is the punch 2 bow. Since there is power 3 etc. there should be another punch. Now of course this bow would be pretty expensive. I was thinking along the lines of 30-50 diamonds. I hope you like this idea!

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
I have had a very good idea for op items in eggwars and that is the punch 2 bow. Since there is power 3 etc. there should be another punch. Now of course this bow would be pretty expensive. I was thinking along the lines of 30-50 diamonds. I hope you like this idea!
Ummmm. No.
#camping for another 25325251525 years
#more bow spammers

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Punch 1 is overpowered enough, but Punch 2 will be ridiculous. Imagine, you're running across a bridge and someone just bow-spams you to the void with a punch 2 bow... I don't think I would like this. :P

Reactions: TheJeroen

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
1. My eyes! 2. I already don't like punch bows.(well in op yes, but punch 2 is *2* much)

Pandrai

Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2016
the desert
I think this will make the bow spammers even more spammy. This would be incredibly OP and people wouldn't even purchase the power bows. Good try but this is a no for me :)
Britt uses a bow really well and can sometimes be called a "bowspammer". when the bowspammer says this idea is not good, you know it aint good m8

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

I've really enjoyed this video, take a look, it is really interesting :D
UncleSpect wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
The Lord 🤍
Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
Top Bottom