Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MEggaNIGGER

Aug 22, 2016
mums car... vroom vroom
I have had a very good idea for op items in eggwars and that is the punch 2 bow. Since there is power 3 etc. there should be another punch. Now of course this bow would be pretty expensive. I was thinking along the lines of 30-50 diamonds. I hope you like this idea!

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
I have had a very good idea for op items in eggwars and that is the punch 2 bow. Since there is power 3 etc. there should be another punch. Now of course this bow would be pretty expensive. I was thinking along the lines of 30-50 diamonds. I hope you like this idea!
Ummmm. No.
#camping for another 25325251525 years
#more bow spammers

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Punch 1 is overpowered enough, but Punch 2 will be ridiculous. Imagine, you're running across a bridge and someone just bow-spams you to the void with a punch 2 bow... I don't think I would like this. :P

Reactions: TheJeroen

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
1. My eyes! 2. I already don't like punch bows.(well in op yes, but punch 2 is *2* much)

Pandrai

Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2016
the desert
I think this will make the bow spammers even more spammy. This would be incredibly OP and people wouldn't even purchase the power bows. Good try but this is a no for me :)
Britt uses a bow really well and can sometimes be called a "bowspammer". when the bowspammer says this idea is not good, you know it aint good m8

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Fodjdkd999's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you need help with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member! :D
Reesle wrote on jtdogzone6843's profile.
Welcome to the Forums!! :)
UncleSpect wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Cool member appreciation moment!:D 💙
ElFlxen_ wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything! :cubie:
Top Bottom