Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xordbx

Nov 6, 2022
Hi, I was wondering if, in Eggwars Season 2, it was possible to be able to move your Egg elsewhere (like a FLAG in CTF) in order to move you basement somewhere else...
Do you think this could be of interest ? (i.e. a nice to have feature ?)

sdeb4h

Oct 7, 2022
I personally like the idea but ummmmmm
skybasers, campers, and bases under the map go brrrr.

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Hm. The idea does sound interesting.

I think something like this would be easily fixable by making several pre-built columns or blocks the egg could be moved to.

I’m not very familiar with the whole EggWars season concept, so my question is if this would affect the entirety of the game? I think a separate mode would suit it much more, not sure if the whole EggWars season thing is just that…

small bob 294

Novice Member
May 15, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
I think that this would be too big of a camping problem, as camping is already a huge issue in eggwars. Eggs can already be hard enough to break when there are people like this, giving them more of an advantage would throw off a lot of balance in eggwars.

xordbx

Nov 6, 2022
skybasers : this is a somehow a strategy... and what could be achieved there is to spend more blocks to get upper... 2 blocks after 10 boxes, 3 blocks after 20 boxes, etc...

campers : how such topic could be solved ? if it is already the case today, it may require another feature for the game to avoid camping. maybe something like a "map" which displays where are all enemies would support to solve this issue.

bases under the map : i find this hidding strategy interesting, but this is probably just a matter of appreciation for players...

xordbx

Nov 6, 2022
Hm. The idea does sound interesting.

I think something like this would be easily fixable by making several pre-built columns or blocks the egg could be moved to.

I’m not very familiar with the whole EggWars season concept, so my question is if this would affect the entirety of the game? I think a separate mode would suit it much more, not sure if the whole EggWars season thing is just that…
I agree with this " separate mode " concept... my proposal was just to evaluate how interesting the "egg move" could be...

Reactions: Hoshi

xordbx

Nov 6, 2022
I think that this would be too big of a camping problem, as camping is already a huge issue in eggwars. Eggs can already be hard enough to break when there are people like this, giving them more of an advantage would throw off a lot of balance in eggwars.
campers : how such topic could be solved ? if it is already the case today, it may require another feature for the game to avoid camping. maybe something like a "map" which displays where are all enemies would support to solve this issue.

besides, when moving the egg, it could be very expensive to reduce "the event" of camping in complex areas...

small bob 294

Novice Member
May 15, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him

besides, when moving the egg, it could be very expensive to reduce "the event" of camping in complex areas...
I’m talking about campers as in the people who stay in their base and stack. A feature like this would break mega, as it’s so easy for people to stack in their base and always win. Moving the egg, no matter the price could still cause crazy issues in my eyes. I think people would eventually just make exploits out of this feature, and it wouldn’t add any depth to the game other than making attackers rage.

Reactions: legendaryfox977

ArGus_5155

Novice Member
Oct 2, 2020
Chile
Hola, me preguntaba si, en la temporada 2 de Eggwars, era posible mover tu huevo a otro lugar (como una BANDERA en CTF) para mover tu sótano a otro lugar...
¿Crees que esto podría ser de interés? (es decir, ¿una función agradable de tener?)
campers: 🤗
rushers: 💀😡😭

Reactions: small bob 294
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Eli wrote on hamelech2007's profile.
Hello pumpkin
Top Bottom