• Yes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HailedSpace25

Jan 16, 2017
For 2 Stacks of diamonds or 1 stack you can buy a skulker and it is your team color and it doesn't damage you it only damages other teams you can use it to protect your base from other teams it would make them fly and drop so they must likely would die and yes it does sound op because it would be expensive like 2 stacks and this would be awesome for killing teamers because then they cant place this or they will kill their friends.i hope you consider this

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
To useless, shulkers dont raise you high enough from the surface to do significant damage that a golden apple cant fix and they are so easy to avoid because their projectiles are so slow

ShyRazu

Jan 26, 2017
It does sound way too op. Another problem I see with this is someone getting a skulkerbox, then going to someone else's island and placing it near their eggs, which would make them useless for the whole rest of the game.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I love the fire bundle so much!:D
Screenbits 2024-05-08_183234.png
Screenbits 2024-05-08_183253.png
Eli
Am I the only one who has experienced a significant lack of cheaters in the Java network recently?
dayumm 3 years as a member :o
Quite nice of Cubecraft to release the Fire bundle this summer when temps go up to 39°C
Now i can feel hot in real life and in game at the same time
Endermanxbox479 wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy bday!
Top Bottom