Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MA_ttz

Mar 12, 2017
I am pretty sure that is why he is suggesting it

As well as he never said how much faster

@MA_ttz Can You Elaborate On This Please
How Much Faster?

Well Like Jollow said, I never said how much faster. I just said faster spawners, that being said i mean I want faster ways to spawn it like more Spawner's

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
Well Like Jollow said, I never said how much faster. I just said faster spawners, that being said i mean I want faster ways to spawn it like more Spawner's
So you can get your precious kb2 shrooms faster?
No thanks.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I would love to have an faster emerald spawning rate.
Now people can knock me off with a mushroom at any time of the day!

Craftymatt2

Mar 12, 2017
I like the speed of emerald generators. They aren't too slow but you have to wait some time so you can't get loads at once. I wouldn't speed them up.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
They aren't too slow but you have to wait some time so you can't get loads at once
Not trying to argue with your opinion because it is 100% Valid
Just Saying You Already Can't The Thing About Emerald Generators Is That You Need To Be Within 1 Block Of Them For Them To Fill Up So You Can't Really Get Loads At ONCE Unless You Are Trying

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Emeralds are special, you hear? Special. So the Emerald generators mustn't be speedy, they have to be (a bit) slow.
you realise this won't speed up the amount of emeralds you can specifically get because it isn't making the arrival time faster it is adding 1 more generator
I never said how much faster. I just said faster spawners, that being said i mean I want faster ways to spawn it like more Spawner's
& You Can Only Be On 1 At A Time Because Of How They Work You Need To Be Within A 1 Block Radius For The Bar To Move At All

Craftymatt2

Mar 12, 2017
Not trying to argue with your opinion because it is 100% Valid
Just Saying You Already Can't The Thing About Emerald Generators Is That You Need To Be Within 1 Block Of Them For Them To Fill Up So You Can't Really Get Loads At ONCE Unless You Are Trying
Yeah that's true but i think its too OP if they get sped up any more. You can buy epic gear with them and I think you should have to wait for it.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom