Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
1f9570.jpg

It's a joke but you do get what I mean. I think that they should add more for next year.

The Crowbar

Jul 1, 2016
Proxima Centauri, Milky Way
Yeah, I'm sure the kind builders at Cubecraft would be able to build another solo or another team map, or both. I don't see a reason to make 2 new maps for skywars and only 1 for eggwars, since eggwars is by far the most played minigame in cubecraft.

TheLucian

Forum Expert
Dec 29, 2015
:D
It dose take a really long time for 4 or 5 builders to make a whole spawn and map in a day.

MartijnMC

Nov 17, 2015
The Netherlands
The problem is that we like to make Christmas maps for every gamemode. Eggwars is the most popular gamemode, but that doesn't mean we only have to build maps for eggwars. This year we did our best to make as many maps as we can (thanks to @Efcluke94 ) and by that we hope to satisfy as many people as possible :)

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
The problem is that we like to make Christmas maps for every gamemode. Eggwars is the most popular gamemode, but that doesn't mean we only have to build maps for eggwars. This year we did our best to make as many maps as we can (thanks to @Efcluke94 ) and by that we hope to satisfy as many people as possible :)
hey you all managed to build them
[eventually i will attempt to join]

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
Hi, so the map updates in particular was mostly spread over some of our most populated games, on the 1st we only released one EggWars map due to the EggWars update I knew was coming, however we still wanted to compensate for those EggWars solo players, which is why in the 'xmas update 3' we added a few special items to the solo map. I know this thread was made at the start of the month however you can see how busy the build team has been over the past few weeks, and I am so proud of everyone involved. 22 maps released and a hub. The build teams incredible hard work to make everyone else's Christmas more special on CubeCraft <3

Christmas Update 1

Hub
EggWars - Fireplace - Team (Brought back from last year)
SkyWars - Presents - Solo
SkyWars - Winter - Team
Tower Defence - Turkey
Minerware - Grotto

EggWars Update
(The reason I didn't want the team to focus on EggWars Christmas maps was due to this update)

Western - Team
Minions - Team
Mushroom - Team
Tentacles - Solo

Christmas Update 2

SnowDown - Candy Cane
SnowDown - Train
SnowDown - Forest
Present Rush - Festive
Present Rush - Factory
Present Rush - Snow Fight

Christmas Update 3

EggWars - Frosty - Solo
SkyWars - Snowmen - Solo (Brought back from last year)
SkyWars - Dinner - Team (Brought back from last year)
Duels - Christmas
Lucky Islands - Feast - Team
Lucky Islands - Factory - Solo

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Hi, so the map updates in particular was mostly spread over some of our most populated games, on the 1st we only released one EggWars map due to the EggWars update I knew was coming, however we still wanted to compensate for those EggWars solo players, which is why in the 'xmas update 3' we added a few special items to the solo map. I know this thread was made at the start of the month however you can see how busy the build team has been over the past few weeks, and I am so proud of everyone involved. 22 maps released and a hub. The build teams incredible hard work to make everyone else's Christmas more special on CubeCraft <3

Christmas Update 1

Hub
EggWars - Fireplace - Team (Brought back from last year)
SkyWars - Presents - Solo
SkyWars - Winter - Team
Tower Defence - Turkey
Minerware - Grotto

EggWars Update
(The reason I didn't want the team to focus on EggWars Christmas maps was due to this update)

Western - Team
Minions - Team
Mushroom - Team
Tentacles - Solo

Christmas Update 2

SnowDown - Candy Cane
SnowDown - Train
SnowDown - Forest
Present Rush - Festive
Present Rush - Factory
Present Rush - Snow Fight

Christmas Update 3

EggWars - Frosty - Solo
SkyWars - Snowmen - Solo (Brought back from last year)
SkyWars - Dinner - Team (Brought back from last year)
Duels - Christmas
Lucky Islands - Feast - Team
Lucky Islands - Factory - Solo
+ kits

MartijnMC

Nov 17, 2015
The Netherlands
@MartijnMC That's nice, but why are there 4 skywars maps? Also why did you guys add 13 maps to skywars in their latest update, and only 4 maps to the egg wars update? Just wondering.

Skywars maps are usually easier to make then eggwars maps, because they are smaller. Also, it's not like we have to make equally much maps for every gamemode; popularity, size and the need for maps for a given gamemode are all factors that are important for us in order to decide whether we should create a map for that gamemode or not

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
@MartijnMC That's nice, but why are there 4 skywars maps? Also why did you guys add 13 maps to skywars in their latest update, and only 4 maps to the egg wars update? Just wondering.
With skywars, you don't need to make a decent path that's good for gameplay, as players can remove blocks and destroy islands.
In eggwars, you need to think about villager location, egg location, generators, gameplay, spawning capabilities, mid, and just a lot more.

U

Unipotato

If you have suggestions for maps that are themed around a certain time of year, it is best to suggest them earlier so that the Build Team has more time to consider and build. It is most likely too late to do anything at this point.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday:D
Reesle wrote on SalasmonkeGG's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Pluisje wrote on Hoshi's profile.
💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼
Eli wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Top Bottom